Main > Reviews

Game Room Solutions basic tabletop kit

<< < (3/3)

pbj:
Hasn't this vendor been rumbled using sock accounts before?

Malenko:

--- Quote from: pbj on September 12, 2018, 02:45:57 pm ---Hasn't this vendor been rumbled using sock accounts before?

--- End quote ---

yes, I called out the first account then they created a second with the same IP to call me an ---uvula---. Both accounts were banned and the thread was locked by ScottBott.
I am not implying that this account/thread is in the same vein, but saying that it did happen in the past.

JDFan:

--- Quote from: Malenko on September 12, 2018, 02:30:48 pm --- How much did you actually pay

--- End quote ---

^THis - or perhaps show a pic of the invoice --- $85 would be a decent price for that but looking at the site the $85 kit is plain MDF with no Hardware or brackets for assembly so minimally you'd have had to go with the $20 for Melamine and $35 for the mounting hardware for at least a total of $140 !  ( So calling it a perfect $85 kit is a bit misleading ! ) -- Plus are you in the US ( since you mention English not being your native language ) As that would probalby double the price again if shipped internationally !  :dunno

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version