Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Looking for someone to help test LEDBlinky with Ultimarc Nano-LED  (Read 1482 times)

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:15:11 am
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Looking for someone to help test LEDBlinky with Ultimarc Nano-LED
« on: September 03, 2018, 08:22:17 pm »
Hi All,
I'm looking for someone who owns a Nano-LED and would be willing to help out with some simple LEDBlinky testing. It would be preferable if you're familiar with LEDBlinky and your nano has at least 20 LEDs wired up. If you don't already have an LEDBlinky license, I'd be happy to provide one for the help.

Thanks,
arzoo
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Arroyo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:17:46 pm
  • Budgets are boring
    • newforum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,156267.0.html
Re: Looking for someone to help test LEDBlinky with Ultimarc Nano-LED
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 01:53:46 pm »
Hi All,
I'm looking for someone who owns a Nano-LED and would be willing to help out with some simple LEDBlinky testing. It would be preferable if you're familiar with LEDBlinky and your nano has at least 20 LEDs wired up. If you don't already have an LEDBlinky license, I'd be happy to provide one for the help.

Thanks,
arzoo

Arzoo,
I was planning on using these in my build, I was under the impression from the Ultimarc website that they worked with LED Blinky, is this correct?  I was planning on ordering them soon, and although I'm not familiar with the program yet (installed but haven't gotten to setting it up yet), I'd be happy to help be the guinea pig.