Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Golden Tee 99 Trackball Problems  (Read 836 times)

bb5099

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 06, 2018, 12:52:55 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Golden Tee 99 Trackball Problems
« on: September 03, 2018, 04:05:31 pm »
Hey Friends. Very new to this. Just bought and paid for a restoration of a 99 Golden Tee. Works perfectly except the trackball seems to be off by about 20 degrees to the left. We have been going by the rule of thumb that to hit straight (what should be B2) is to swing at A3. That seems to get it to go fairly straight but it makes putting very difficult. I've tried taking it apart and cleaning out the rollers and the ball, but no dice. I've also taken apart the wires to try and clean them out but didn't see any difference there either. Any advice?