Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Skee Ball Alley - Help reconnecting wiring harness  (Read 2692 times)

vestaviascott

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2019, 09:06:26 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Skee Ball Alley - Help reconnecting wiring harness
« on: August 23, 2018, 04:39:33 pm »
I recently purchased a classic 13 foot skee ball alley made by Skee Ball, Inc in 1988. The wiring was disconnected for transport and I wasn't able to get a shot of the connections prior to them being disconnected (previous owner dismantled the machine himself in prep for my pickup).

Any help or insights would be much appreciated. Best I can tell, this is a Model "S". The manual along with wiring diagrams are contained.

Here are the two wiring harnesses coming off the left side of the cabinet. They actually match up pretty well with two of the connectors on under the ramp on this same side:

Connection of harness picture above:

What I'm not certain about, in the pic above, you can see (1) a yellow wire that has no connection and (2) there is a pigtail you can see that's inserted between the two connectors. This pigtail appears to serve one purpose as you can see a single red wire coming off the pigtail and going to the other side (right side) of the alley.

Here's a shot of the connection on the right side where you can see that red lead wire that's coming off the pigtail from the left side in pic 2 above:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 04:48:58 pm by vestaviascott »

Nephasth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 11:02:52 pm
  • Bitches love Centipede
Re: Skee Ball Alley - Help reconnecting wiring harness
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 02:34:02 pm »
Plug it in, turn it on, what happens?
%Bartop