Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: [Completed] Yet another Arcade Bartop Do-It-Yourself guide with RetroPie & Pi  (Read 1990 times)

Ryadel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 22, 2018, 02:05:41 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I know I'm hardly the first one, but I think I made a good job explaining all the required stuff I used and how to actually perform the various tasks.

You can see the end result(s) here:

The full tutorial is a 6-posts-long guide with more than 100 photos (!) of all the various building phases.

Let me know if you like it!

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:06:18 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Nice job on this mate! I enjoyed reading through the tutorial too - I thought it was nicely presented and well written.

Ryadel

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 22, 2018, 02:05:41 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Nice job on this mate! I enjoyed reading through the tutorial too - I thought it was nicely presented and well written.

firedance

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 06:01:38 am
good job on both arcades, might have to go the pi route at some point  :applaud: