Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Way Find all of my/other peoples posts?  (Read 1391 times)

Sylentwulf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 05, 2009, 09:13:35 am
    • The Electric Quarter
Way Find all of my/other peoples posts?
« on: February 05, 2004, 06:38:29 pm »
Sure this is probably the wrong forum, but/... Is there a way to keep track of my posts? (Or search for other peoples/my posts?)

The search only lets you search messages with specific keywords by certain users, and while using the word "the" works most often, and easier way must be somwhere I've missed :)

BYOAC users get 5% off with coupon code byoac5

Grasshopper

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2023, 07:20:31 am
  • life, don't talk to me about life
Re:Way Find all of my/other peoples posts?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 06:50:29 pm »
Unfortunately, this board's search facility is a bit flaky.

I used to do the same as you, but instead of searching for the word 'the', I searched for the letter 'e', as it's the most common in the english language. This picks up almost everything.

However, I recently noticed that if you click on a user's profile there is a provision on the screen to list all of that person's most recent posts. I can't believe I didn't spot this earlier.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." - Samuel Johnson

Sylentwulf

• Offline Offline
    • The Electric Quarter
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 07:01:02 pm »
That's exactly what I'm looking for, but I can't seem to find it, for example, directly under where it says "I want to Build My Own Arcade Controls!!" on your post, it says "view profile"

I click on that, and I can't find view this users recent posts anywhere? each message board is different and this is always the hardest aspect to get used to for me :)

Sylentwulf

• Offline Offline
    • The Electric Quarter
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 07:02:24 pm »
Argghhhh! I found it. Sigh. Nevermind. As I suspected it was RIGHT in FRONT of my face.  :-[