Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WG 7401 cracked L701, where can I buy one???  (Read 1211 times)

Viviuss

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 29, 2020, 08:17:12 pm
  • Uh, What???
WG 7401 cracked L701, where can I buy one???
« on: August 10, 2018, 10:32:38 pm »
Hey everyone,

Im in the process of re-capping the boards for a 25" WG 7401. While looking the board over I noticed the L701 (Coil Linearity) plastic has cracked and separated. Where can I buy one of these? the part number is 009A2813-018.

Thanks!

P.S. I also need to mention that this monitor came out of an Area 51 Site 4 that was manufactured in Europe and at some point shipped over to the US. Not sure if it makes a difference, but the more info the better.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:53:19 pm by Viviuss »
(Insert clever phrase here...)

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:59:19 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: WG 7401 cracked L701, where can I buy one???
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 05:07:03 pm »
every day that goes by, parts to fix CRT's are getting harder and harder to find.

honestly, if the coil itself isn't physically broken in such a way as to prevent electricity flowing through it... and the ferrite core is still in place, i wouldn't even worry about it.

that said, if it's truly dickered, all you may be able to do is buy a scrap board and hopefully it has a good one.