Main > Everything Else

The CONCERT Discussion Thread

<< < (51/53) > >>

LTC:
Went to my first post COVID concert Sunday. Lamb of God with Suicide Silence and Killswitch Engage. It has really been way too long for me. Had a blast.

javeryh:
Took 3 hours to get Taylor Swift tickets today!!  I would actually go to this but we only got 2 tickets for my daughter and her friend.

The two of us are going to see The Smile this Friday in Brooklyn so I'm really looking forward to that.  We will grab dinner before the show and hopefully bond a little - college in less than a year and I'm starting to panic.

javeryh:
Just got tickets to see The National in Philly on August 2 and NYC on August 18.  Should be fun!

bobbyb13:
That should be fun.

I still can't believe that TSOL played out here a month ago and I didn't hear about it until the show would've been ending.

javeryh:
Busy concert year... in addition to the TWO National shows in August I'm going to see TOOL in November and probably Boy Genius at MSG in October (tickets on sale this week).  I might also be the +1 to Fall Out Boy in August if my daughter doesn't find someone else to go with (she is coming to all of these shows with me so she might be sick of me!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version