Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Looking for a $200'ish Chrome book for Donors Choose project.  (Read 1470 times)

Locke141

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 03, 2024, 06:00:00 am
  • Never grow up.
Hi all,

I'm looking for a reasonable quality $200 Chrome book for a sample Donors Choose (DC) project. My principal has asked me to host a work shop to train the teachers of my school to use donors choose. Most of the teachers want a new computer to help them with lesson planning, IEP's, and research.

The plan is to have them register for an account with my referral link. That will give me $25  credit when they lunch there first project, which I'll donate to that very project. They will also get $50 matching from DC for this first project. After a $25 donation they will already be 1/2 way to there goal. In my experience, once you get halfway to funded the second half goes pretty quick.     

I would not be against other OS options, but at this price point Chrome seems the way to go.Using One drive, Word, and the other MS cloud stuff is the only real requirement.