Front End Support > Maximus Arcade

X-Arcade Tankstick stopped working in maximus

(1/3) > >>

isilkin:
Hi everyone.
I wonder if this is due to an update in windows or some other change but...
My tankstick stopped working in maximus menus. I can see that is working in the view controls tab of maximus so it sees it but nothing happens in menus. Also I tried remapping it but maximus just does not see any input. Tankstick is working fine outside of maximus and used to work fine in it too.
I am using the official x-gaming ps2 to 360 adapter to emulate xinput
Windows 10 64 bit
MAximus 2.10

Titchgamer:
Maximus is dead.

Get a new front end.

05SRT4:
I agree with Tich, but if you are set. Maybe go in and delete the config files and rebuild

isilkin:
I am considering a new front end because maximus has not been updated in years but my whole system, 10s of hours of work have been set up on maximus. I just really don't want to go through this again. Delete and rebuild does not work. However, it may store settings somewhere else because after deleting it completely and downloading a fresh version it is still not asking me for new license so there have to be some settings somewhere left.

What frontend do you recommend? My system has multiple emulators, windows games, steering wheel, arcade cabinets, wiimotes, tankstick and 360 controlers.. I need something that is simple... lol. I have considered Launchbox and Hyperspin.

MaseMan:
I went from Maximus to Launchbox and couldn't be happier. Very easy setup, with a lot of it being automated, like adding appropriate pics and logos, etc. Trust me, you won't be sorry. The Big Box Mode that's included blows anything Maximus could do out of the water.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version