Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade 1Up's Ikea cabinets  (Read 223422 times)

negative1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 04:06:51 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Arcade 1Up's Ikea cabinets
« Reply #720 on: October 24, 2018, 02:41:58 pm »
an update with galaxian gameplay:

! No longer available

later

leapinlew

• Some questionable things going on in this room with cheetos
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 19, 2024, 06:19:27 pm

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #722 on: October 25, 2018, 05:20:34 pm »
Here's more shots of the galaga demo cabinet,
note the broken or incomplete build on the left
of the marquee.
=====================================

later

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #723 on: October 26, 2018, 02:44:18 am »
ok, i'm going to throw my hat into the fire of 1up arcade, especially the dial controversy....

here's my challenge to people, either beat my highscore that i got on the asteroids machine
at Thinkgeek, with the clicky stiff Dial, using a modded dial (to spin smoother), or a
replacement Spinner on it, to simulate the arcade. and post a video of it, or a screenshot
if you can't.

NOTE : the video is terrible, because when you shoot from the side, the screen angle makes everything look blue
however, you can see the last of the blue levels, the infinity on level 16, and parts of the round level 17 which is red.

1) i played at thinkgeek for half an hour, and got to level 20, and 152,000 points, which is the red levels
2) the stock stiff, and clicky dial was used
3) i was in a public mall, so i really couldn't set up a tripod or anything else to film...etc
===============================================================================
here are the screenshots

! No longer available

i think the game is perfectly playable, and the next time i will try to get to the
yellow or blue levels, and try to film it properly if i can.

YES, i know the clicky sound is annoying, and the dial is super stiff, and is NOTHING
like the smooth spinner of the arcade. The arcade 1up encoder is 4.2x faster, so we
can't do anything about that.

The game is PERFECTLY playable as is, because in Tempest, you NEVER need to spin fast
to play. You use slow controlled movements a segment to the left or right, especially
in the upper levels with the pulsars and fuses.

Anyways, good luck if anyone does it, i'd be interested in knowing what you control
you used.

later

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
« Reply #724 on: October 26, 2018, 05:24:18 am »

Anyways, good luck if anyone does it, i'd be interested in knowing what you control
you used.

later

Try actually starting the game from the first level instead of using Tempests continue feature ! ( each time you get to a higher level on Tempest and die you can start another game from the level you completed and it gives you a very good bonus for completing the one level ) - Since all of your high scores are around the 150K mark it seems you are just playing the game over and over and completing a single level and getting the 100K + bonus for finishing that single level (ie. in the video at 0:13 you can see you start from a level that gives you 74K bonus for finishing a single level with all of your lives !) -- Let's see you actually reach that kind of score starting from the beginning on a single game play through Using that spinner - Not starting at a level you reached by playing several games and perhaps completing 1 level to build your starting bonus in the next game and try recording from an angle that the game play can actually be seen in the video !!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:28:17 am by JDFan »

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #725 on: October 26, 2018, 07:03:36 am »
So I have to go to a store, open their machine and mod the dial then try to beat your high score on a game I don't like?

What's in it for me?
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Mike A

• Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 10:03:05 am
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #726 on: October 26, 2018, 07:41:17 am »
whoopdee freakin' do on your score.

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:19:17 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #727 on: October 26, 2018, 09:28:32 am »

you used.

later

Try actually starting the game from the first level instead of using Tempests continue feature ! ( each time you get to a higher level on Tempest and die you can start another game from the level you completed and it gives you a very good bonus for completing the one level ) - Since all of your high scores are around the 150K mark it seems you are just playing the game over and over and completing a single level and getting the 100K + bonus for finishing that single level (ie. in the video at 0:13 you can see you start from a level that gives you 74K bonus for finishing a single level with all of your lives !) -- Let's see you actually reach that kind of score starting from the beginning on a single game play through Using that spinner - Not starting at a level you reached by playing several games and perhaps completing 1 level to build your starting bonus in the next game and try recording from an angle that the game play can actually be seen in the video !!

***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #728 on: October 26, 2018, 12:14:51 pm »

Guess what, I did start from the beginning.

And I guess you don't know how to play tempest, because if you die, and you don't get past 3 levels, you get put back.
And if you die on that screen, you get put back even more.

The point is, the game is perfectly fine no matter what level you start on, even the expert levels.

The atari skillstep is revolutionary in its implementation.
Here's a scholarly paper on it:
---------------------------------
This interesting book about Tempest that also discusses the Atari Skill-Step system in great detail (it debuted on Tempest) :

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/idx/l/lvg/13030180.0001.001/1:4/--tempest-geometries-of-play?g=dculture;rgn=div1;view=fulltext;xc=1

Sure I can start at the beginning, and then every game will take a half hour or more, I don't have that
kind of time, and there's no point really.

I had to get through 4 red levels in a row just to get to level 20, and ran out of time and left.

Like I said, next time I'll try to get to the Yellow or Light Blue levels if I can.

And of course, people can feel free to continue also, there are no restrictions. Just beat that score.

Here's gameplay from the XBOX one console of Atari Flashback : Level 82- 910,000
https://bit.ly/2RfHkeE  [MP4 video]

I am using the analog stick to play, I can also use the buttons. I do have a spinner
through Cronus Maxpro adapter, but I'm still tweaking the settings.

A lot of the later levels, you end up sitting in one place, and tapping fire a lot,
and then barely moving around.

later
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:27:57 pm by negative1 »

JDFan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #729 on: October 26, 2018, 12:38:11 pm »

Starting at the 74K bonus level is not starting from the beginning ( See screen that shows you selecting that level to start at attached below - and since the video is cut and pasted in several places who knows what level other games are started at since they are not shown - Besides not even being able to see the score increment during play due to the poor viewing angle and recording. ANd sure it will drop you bac a level or 2 if you do not finish a new level with a restart but after playing for as you said 30 minutes or so it's pretty easy to get a few more levels of bonus in to start at over 100K in bonus so even a bad quality controller can get past a single level with all the lives given in a game.

Also if you can get to 910K and level 81 on an Xbox one then why only 150K on the Arcade1up -- PERHAPS DUE TO THE POOR QUALITY OF THE SPINNER ??
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:45:49 pm by JDFan »

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #730 on: October 26, 2018, 12:45:13 pm »

Starting at the 74K bonus level is not starting from the beginning ( See screen that shows you selecting that level to start at attached below - and since the video is cut and pasted in several places who knows what level other games are started at since they are not shown - Besides not even being able to see the score increment during play due to the poor viewing angle and recording. ANd sure it will drop you bac a level or 2 if you do not finish a new level with a restart but after playing for as you said 30 minutes or so it's pretty easy to get a few more levels of bonus in to start at over 100K in bonus so even a bad quality controller can get past a single level with all the lives given in a game.

I apologize for the crazy bad video, I didn't know the screen would be that blue from that angle.

Also, as I said, it was hard even getting that footage in a public store in a mall, while I only had
so much time to play.

I don't understand why people think the game is unplayable, or that the dial is broken.
It just doesn't matter. High level gameplay is possible, whether I continued or not is a moot point.

As I said, I haven't seen anyone else even bother trying to play the game anywhere near the red
levels, except for the one person at Atariage, but he had an a washer+loosening spinner mod on his machine.

You still need skill even when continuing.

No, I didn't bother recording from the very beginning which is where I started to get through the levels.

I still had to play at least 5 of the levels starting from level 15 through to 20 to get the final score.

That's all I have to say, until I can go back, and figure out a way to record properly, with more time,
maybe the store workers will let me do it, if I explain it to them.

Or maybe they'll kick me out for loitering.  haha

later
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:04:01 pm by negative1 »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #731 on: October 26, 2018, 01:13:36 pm »
Man it's sad that you are trying to justify the cheap as clicker (I refuse to call it a spinner anymore because it won't spin) on these machines.  If you can't get the controls to work as intended then it's a fail.  Full stop, do not pass go, do not collect $200. 

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #732 on: October 26, 2018, 01:33:50 pm »
Man it's sad that you are trying to justify the cheap as clicker (I refuse to call it a spinner anymore because it won't spin) on these machines.  If you can't get the controls to work as intended then it's a fail.  Full stop, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

dude, are you kidding? i'm the one that will be the first in line to replace it.

there are many clueless people out there that wouldn't know the first place to start
if they wanted to fix it.

there are also cheap people out there that can't afford quality parts.

what do you suggest they do, give up, and not play it.

i'm just saying IT CAN BE DONE, not that IT SHOULD BE DONE.

later

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #733 on: October 26, 2018, 01:36:34 pm »
Full stop, do not pass go, do not collect $300.
FTFY

later

It *feels* like you're saying it doesn't need to be done, even though it does. Everyone already know it can be done.

JDFan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #734 on: October 26, 2018, 01:52:25 pm »

Authentic Arcade Joysticks, Trackballs, Buttons & Sounds

True Arcade Tactile Feel - plays exactly as you remember

But does it live up to their marketing - Not even close !
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:54:47 pm by JDFan »

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #735 on: October 26, 2018, 02:43:52 pm »
Yeah man... even I'm in the "that controller sucks" camp for that thing they are calling a spinner. They really shouldn't have let that one out of testing. The joystick based games are good, and I can't speak to the trackball games yet, but the spinner execution is just bad. Even the normies are trying to fix it.

And what do you mean
I don't have that kind of time
You're the guy with nothing but time who lives on $20 a week for groceries.

coasterlvr

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2023, 09:02:24 pm
« Reply #736 on: October 26, 2018, 03:49:17 pm »
I just played a really poor game from level 9 and got to level 22 and 125k in under 7 minutes.  i might be to invisible in 30. LOL

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #737 on: October 26, 2018, 05:22:50 pm »

i'm sure i can crush any score you can ever put up, along with 99% of the rest of the people
here or that bought it.

why don't you prove it, instead of commenting.

I just played a really poor game from level 9 and got to level 22 and 125k in under 7 minutes.  i might be to invisible in 30. LOL

video or it didn't happen. on what machine. what controller.

later

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 07:31:21 pm
« Reply #738 on: October 26, 2018, 06:11:39 pm »

i'm sure i can crush any score you can ever put up, along with 99% of the rest of the people
here or that bought it.

Posting your score to show that you can play on that spinner is facetious for calling it acceptable. First, it sounds like you're a Tempest veteran, so knowing how to play the game effectively can be applied to all types of controls. I for one can play Robotron on all kinds of different controls, does it make it good, or is it true to the feeling of the game?  No. It just means people who know how to play the game can compromise and adapt.

Secondly, calling out someone to "beat your score" over the internet is just dooshy.

Honestly, I want to know what Arcade 1UP is paying you to shill their product so hard.  You seem to be on this evangelical motive to prove that this product is viable for people here, when it's clearly a PoS that requires a lot of work to make it worthwhile, and at that point you might as well rebuild from scratch.

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #739 on: October 26, 2018, 06:26:24 pm »
the arcade 1up machines are trashy and low quality.
i've never said otherwise.

in fact, i'll be getting the pac-man one to mod.

yes, there are 10+ other things wrong with them.
the dial is not one of them though.
-----------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE : Edd ray has gotten to the yellow levels,
and will be putting up a video of gameplay, but
he used a modified spinner

that's one thing that people are clueless about.

here's a pretty poor review of rampage cabinet, they overlook a lot of stuff,
and dont' know how to play the games well:

! No longer available

later
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:54:00 pm by negative1 »

Mike A

• Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 10:03:05 am
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #740 on: October 26, 2018, 06:33:42 pm »

here or that bought it.

later
[/quote]

I guess you don't know what "whoopdee freakin' do" means. I don't care about your score. You could score a bazillion points and that dial will still be garbage.

I played a bunch of games with Opt at Zapcon. He is ten times the video gamer that I am. We had a blast because he is not a high score ---meecrob---. I was just up in Minnesota playing video games with Vigo. Neither one of us gave a crap who could score higher on any given game. Same goes with Yotsuya and any other guys at Zapcon.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 07:31:21 pm
« Reply #741 on: October 26, 2018, 06:36:46 pm »
the arcade 1up machines are trashy and low quality.
i've never said otherwise.
I couldn't tell by the constant youtube linking on how to mod them, and reviews left and right.

This whole topic is littered with your wishy-washy stance, and it's gotten old.  Please just give it a rest.  Buy the cabinet if you're going to do so, mod it to whatever you want.
Just stop this sort-of, not really, kinda product promotion. At this point you're spamming, and if you continue to do so, your posts will be flagged to mods.  Please read #10 of our forum rules.

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #742 on: October 26, 2018, 07:00:32 pm »

markc74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 09:01:10 am
  • Flipping out
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137295.0.html
« Reply #743 on: October 26, 2018, 07:22:40 pm »
Bring back xiou2 (or whatever his handle was)

This thread would hit 100 pages and peeps would still be arguing about ---fudgesicle--- all.

Build your own != this. Fin.

Ps. Apologies for language. Just tired of seeing this at the top of unread with nothing useful in it.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #744 on: October 26, 2018, 07:42:16 pm »

You clearly need a tour through Crapmame.

I disagree that nothing useful has come out of this thread. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching the developments as they've unfolded.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #745 on: October 26, 2018, 07:49:04 pm »
yes, there are 10+ other things wrong with them.
the dial is not one of them though.

Then why all the mods from amateurs? Nearly everyone seems to comment on the spinner being not how they remember. Maybe you played on a cabinet that didn't have the same spinner issues I did (or anyone else has).

I'm all for standing your ground but this is a bad one to try to defend. The spinner complaints isn't a complaint about authenticity, it's a complaint about usability. I mean, are you seriously suggesting if you could implement 10 updates to the machines, you wouldn't swap out the spinner?

JudgeRob

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2024, 10:55:50 pm
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149265.120.html
« Reply #746 on: October 26, 2018, 07:57:46 pm »
The fun part of a spinner is spinning it.

coasterlvr

• Offline Offline
« Reply #747 on: October 26, 2018, 08:09:35 pm »

later

just a simple game to see how long it takes because i sure didn't think it took that long to get to the red, or to get that score.  since we are on BYOAC, i used my old mame bartop with an oscar spinner. 

that a1up "spinner" if it even deserves to be called that, is trash.  sure, you can play the game.  you can move around and shoot.  but it's not how i care to play. 

i don't think anyone should say the spinner is okay, and tempest or any game that uses the "spinner", is, playable.  i'd be pissed if someone told me to loosen two screws and the spinner is fine after i paid $300.

tempest can still be fun to play on the a1up cabinet, but it sure doesn't use "authentic arcade controls".  i do have fun playing centipede on my replicade centipede, but i knew buying it, the control wasn't going to be authentic arcade control.

markc74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 09:01:10 am
  • Flipping out
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137295.0.html
« Reply #748 on: October 26, 2018, 08:17:45 pm »
You clearly need a tour through Crapmame.

I disagree that nothing useful has come out of this thread. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching the developments as they've unfolded.

One of my favourite sites, and still gives me a laugh when I reread it  ;D

I enjoyed it for the first few pages but it's now hit the point where nothing is being added. They're 4 feet high toys. Maybe good for kids but I can't see any kid playing it for long with the deluge of gadgets that can play more than 3/4 games. "Hey son, wanna play Street Fighter 2 while I kneel down or would you rather play BOTW chilling on the couch?". It does one job, and from the reviews, badly.

If you wanna throw more money on controls, stands etc at something to bring it up to par and still be looking at a washed out 17" LCD with crap viewing angles and rubaway control panel graphics(TM) then no advice from anyone here is gonna matter.

Anyway. I'm off to finish my 5ft stand for my neo geo mini. Laterz Haterz  ;D

coasterlvr

• Offline Offline
« Reply #749 on: October 26, 2018, 08:30:41 pm »
rubaway control panel graphics(TM)

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
Arcade 1Up's Ikea cabinets
« Reply #750 on: October 26, 2018, 09:01:16 pm »
Bring back xiou2 (or whatever his handle was)

This thread would hit 100 pages and peeps would still be arguing about ---fudgesicle--- all.

Ps. Apologies for language. Just tired of seeing this at the top of unread with nothing useful in it.

You mad, bro? :)

I come to this thread for the entertainment. Makes me wonder what would happen if someone went to a fine woodworking site and posted how excited they were that IKEA was coming out with a new variation of the Sklürg bookcase?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:04:41 pm by yotsuya »

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #751 on: October 26, 2018, 09:04:11 pm »
“Hey off-roading 4-wheel drive enthusiasts! What do you guys think of my new ride?”

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #752 on: October 26, 2018, 11:18:18 pm »
Makes me wonder what would happen if someone went to a fine woodworking site and posted how excited they were that IKEA was coming out with a new variation of the Sklürg bookcase?

I get your point but this is a little different.  Ikea has been making flat pack furniture for years.  To my knowledge there has never been anything quite like this for our hobby. Makes sense that we would want to discuss them.

I have found this thread helpful.  Friends that know I'm in the hobby are going to ask me about the 1Up's and now I can give them specific feedback rather than just calling them "garbage" or dismissing them simply because I prefer original cabinets.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #753 on: October 27, 2018, 12:16:55 am »
So, in your example, we are the “fine woodworking site”? lol

Now I understand where the problem is... ;)

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #754 on: October 27, 2018, 12:45:56 am »
So, in your example, we are the “fine woodworking site”? lol

Now I understand where the problem is... ;)

Yeah, when I first started here, guys like you inspired me to learn how to build, to do things on my own.

Never meet your heroes, like they say.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #755 on: October 27, 2018, 12:00:49 pm »
The cool thing about BYOAC is it's always been very accepting. Quite the opposite of KLOV. Someone needs help with their Midway Arcade Treasures machine, they come to BYOAC and there are people who offer help and not belittle their choice by calling their machines toys, trash, etc.

If the winds are changing, and I'm part of the old guard, well, that sucks. If this is just normal resistance between the old and new, akin to Rasberry Pi's, LCD monitors, etc - it'll work itself out over time.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #756 on: October 27, 2018, 12:04:38 pm »
Allow me to take back "toys" as I referenced it as an insult. It's technically a toy. I think it's said with a bit of snide, but that's moot.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #757 on: October 27, 2018, 01:34:01 pm »
If the winds are changing, and I'm part of the old guard, well, that sucks. If this is just normal resistance between the old and new, akin to Rasberry Pi's, LCD monitors, etc - it'll work itself out over time.

But they aren't. I think these are neat but I wouldn't advocate buying it. They are better than the midway cabs; and if someone made a post asking for help, I'd help. Im actually surprised there havent been any owner posts about them.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #758 on: October 27, 2018, 02:22:18 pm »
We are relics.  People these days only use facebook or reddit fan pages to post questions.... sad but true. 

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #759 on: October 27, 2018, 02:56:01 pm »
Someone asked about the Centipede and Millipede games, being
smaller on the deluxe, and that the aspect ratios of both
games looked wrong on there, and on the regular cabinets.

So I looked into it. The arcade 1up pictures, used stock photos,
so they aren't exactly accurate, but are close. The deluxe image
IS incorrect, so I had to fix it to match.

I used reference issues from youtube.

Bottom Line:
====================================================
Aspect ratio is close on Regular, and Deluxe versions.

Incorporating 5x vertical scaling, and 4x horizontal gives
1280x960 pixel resolution on the 1280x1024 screen. With 32
pixels unused on sides.

So, yes, the images are mostly correct, but much smaller.

The standard cabinet is 71% the size of the arcade screen
on a standard 19 inch monitor.

The deluxe cabinet is 60% the size of the Arcade 1up
standalone cabinet.

Code: (auto:0) [Select]
Results summarized below. (sizes in inches, and pixels)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
               size      height     width    ratio    resolution screen res
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
arcade monitor 19 inch    15.5       12.75  6:5  1.2   256x240      240p

arcade 1up
standard       17 inch    13.256    10.643  5:4  1.25  1024x1280    n/a

arcade 1up
deluxe         17 inch    10.643    13.256  4:5  0.8   1280x1024    n/a

area comparisons
-------------------------
arcade monitor   =    197.625 in2

arcade 1up standard = 141 in2       = 71% of arcade

arcade 1up deluxe   = 84.3 in2      = 60% of arcade 1up
===========================================================================

Arcade 1up reference

Arcade 1up deluxe

Deluxe, arcade screen capture,
centipede dedicate, millipede dedicated
---------------------------------------

Actual arcade monitor
---------------------

==================
Sources : google images, youtube videos (deadmoon)
arcade1up page, bestbuy.com

Reference images : arcade centipede, arcade 1up pictures,
centipede deluxe cabinet, centipede and millipede on
arcade 1up.

later
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 03:04:17 pm by negative1 »