Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade 1Up's Ikea cabinets  (Read 225161 times)

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:59:21 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Re: Arcade 1Up's Ikea cabinets
« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2018, 10:54:39 pm »
Oh no.  Somebody pulled the "innovation" card.  I look forward to the all copper cab with pop rivets all over it.  ;)

Someone's gotta do it.  Besides you're mixing up innovation with theme.  I know you took a break from this place, but try to keep up.

It was a joke based upon the biker builds of American Chopper bitd.  Once again, you think you are coming off smart and end up looking silly.  Next time try to keep up. 

Nephasth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 11:02:52 pm
  • Bitches love Centipede
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2018, 11:39:18 pm »
Thought you left...  ::)
%Bartop

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2018, 11:46:30 pm »
Howard, no one gets your jokes! It’s because you mainly post serious stuff. Besides, that joke is only understandable if you’ve watched American Choppers (tv show I assume? Can’t be bothered to look it up).

Seeming smart -> Silly, that’s fine, I’ll own that. I never claimed to be smart. But I pick up on things faster than your average artist. Taught myself python in the last year, pretty good code/scripting language to know these days. That’s me “keeping up”.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:59:21 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #163 on: August 02, 2018, 12:48:57 am »
Oh look, it's the jackass squad come to suck the fun out of everything. 

Nephasth:  You don't like me.  We all know you don't like me, you've made it clear.  No need to stink up a thread with your snide comments.  Please stop talking to me and keep your rude comments to yourself.  I will not tolerate bullies, even sad passive aggressive ones like yourself. 

opt2not:  You don't get my jokes because they are too topical for you and you don't seem to have much pop-culture knowledge.  Oh and the first thing you do in response to a post that you don't understand is insult me.  Way to be a class act. 

Go ahead, just make a response both of you.  Kick a man when he's down and see how big it makes you feel.  I don't get much time to myself anyone and I choose to spend it here because I genuinely like most of the people here and I enjoy looking at the work they make and hearing about their next project.  It's the only thing that is giving me any joy right now and you two keep ruining it.  I'm going through a terrible ordeal right now that I don't feel comfortable sharing with everyone and I left because of your two... I won't mix words.  What's worse is that it caused me to snap at Yots before and aside from that one inappropriate comment he's been nothing but nice to me.  I won't let it build to that again.  If you two are going to keep on then I'll just leave, but know that you'll be forcing out someone who's been here since 1999 and has released dozens of free software that many people enjoy.  If you keep on, and I leave that'll be on you. 

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:08:24 am
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2018, 03:09:06 am »
Here it goes already. Howard insults someone's intelligence, and then pulls the victim card when he gets called out on it.
Freaking grow up man. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. Opt is right. Nobody gets your "jokes".

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2018, 03:12:39 am »
My apologizes Howard I wasn’t trying to be that overtly mean, just a little razzing that came out too aggressive. We’ve clashed on discussions plenty of times before so my gut reaction is to go on the offensive. It’s true I didn’t get the joke, so I just assumed you were being antagonistic towards me, but perhaps you were actually agreeing with me because that bike turned out cool on American Choppers? I don’t know I still don’t get it, but maybe I’d have to see it ‘cause an all copper cab with pop rivets sounds cool to me. I vaguely remember seeing a cabinet like that, was it posted here? Or maybe it was on Klov... :dunno. It was ‘classic monster’ themed with a steampunk look. This was awhile ago though.
I’m sorry I constantly upset you by my comments, I’ll play nicer, I’m not trying to shoo-off anyone from the forum. Well maybe a couple people  >:D but you’re not one of them.  :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 03:14:44 am by opt2not »

jdbailey1206

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2023, 01:32:56 pm
  • No. It's your top score on Pole Position.
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2018, 07:46:37 am »

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2018, 08:06:59 am »
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:58:32 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2018, 09:28:35 am »
Pinside is exactly the dystopia that the people that ruined RGP wanted to turn RGP into.  Please stop bringing that evil here.

jdevane

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2023, 09:27:07 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2018, 10:02:33 am »
In an effort to bring this post back to the original topic, I will give my two cents on this product.

My thoughts on this machines are they are knowing shooting for a niche market.  They probably know that the diehard purist will not be interested in a 3/4 scale machine.  I can accept that.  I think what gets my attention is that for $300 dollars, I can have a Galaga machine, with good looking artwork and have something that I don't need to call someone over to help me move.  If I decide after a period I want to move on, I can, and not be to far in the hole (probably just take it to my dad's house, he loves arcades too).  I don't have a lot of space, so something cut down a bit, even if on a riser, is fine for me, because I'm trying to have a dream work where normally it wouldn't.

In my attempts to build my own machines, I never seem to finish the project because I judge my own work too hard.  (Design, artwork and finish product, I enjoy doing the programming and wiring, but I hate doing woodwork and trying to have a professional look.  I have even tried two of Haruman's kits, and when I get to the artwork design point I get frustrated because I want something original and not cheap) I like the fact I can play these with a 7 year old and one day my 2 year old.  I guess a knock on them is that you only get 2-4 games depending on the machine.   I could see some buying several kits just for the different control panels and just swapping those out while keeping just one functioning cabinet in whatever artwork they like.  I think that for $300, there will probably be a decent shot at replacing components with this cabinets with something else if someone chooses.  Unless you built a cabinet to  go the mame route, you only have a 1 game cabinet anyway, so I don't think that's a big deal.  I would rather have a couple of cabinets with the artwork, because that has a more arcade feel to me than one multicade with everything thrown into it.

Now, if they use the wrong materials on this thing and they are flimsy, this will crumble as fast as it started.  Their social media team did tell me that they would be using MDF, like real cabinets, but we all know there are also different kinds of MDF.

I am excited about this product and hope it does well.  The possibilities for cabinets is pretty extensive.  The idea of them doing maybe a NBA JAM and BLITZ would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breathe for a Blitz cabinet, as we all know the power you need to run that game.  But I'd settle for Jam and Open Ice. 

Would I buy one.. I will admit I have pre-ordered a Galaga from Walmart.  One of these media images shows a flat pack on a rack with Pac-Man and Pac-Man Plus, so I would probably go for that as well, wish it included Ms Pac though.  It just has to be yellow like an original Pac-Man!  Looks like GameStop will have a Space Invaders only machine...  I wasn't ever a big SI fan, but the artwork on the box looks pretty good!  I also looked into getting a few 12v barrel connector splitter so i could add some led light strips for accent lighting...  I think a Galaga with green glowing led light coming off the top and around the back would look cool in a dark room.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2018, 10:45:39 am »
Unless you built a cabinet to  go the mame route, you only have a 1 game cabinet anyway, so I don't think that's a big deal.

But I'd settle for Jam and Open Ice. 
You can have an arcade cab running real hardware and have it play more than 1 game. Nintendo PlayChoice 10 , SNES Super System, NeoGeo, Sega STV,etc

I have a NeoGeo with a DarkSoft MultiMVS cart. I have all the games and don't have to swap carts. No emulation.
Capcom CPS2 is similar concept, but the "carts" are bigger. I have a DarkSoft MultiCPS2 , so all the games and none of the hardware swapping again no emulation.
Had a MsPac cab running legit MsPac hardware with a Mike Doyle 96 in 1 kit.
Even games that don't have carts, DVDs,etc to swap can still use a JAMMA switcher to put more than 1 game in a cab. Ironically enough I have an NHL Open Ice that also runs NBA Jam TE :)

Almost forgot, Midway did have a NBA Showtime/NFL Blitz combo called "Sports Station"a long time ago but I liked both Hangtime and Jam TE better.

All that being said, I do agree that these are an inexpensive turn key solutions and lightweight to boot.  I'm pretty sure they are running a flavor of *nix on either a pi or A13 powered board and I don't think it'll take long for them to get hacked to add more games either.
I think them selling control panels you could swap between the cabs would be brilliant, but Im 99% sure the guts are housed in the back on the monitor and not the bottom of the control panel.

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2024, 11:03:32 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2018, 11:17:53 am »
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2018, 11:32:57 am »
*Finally

*if you don't include the port to the 2600 in 1981, and the myriad of ports after that

Nephasth

• Offline Offline
  • Bitches love Centipede
« Reply #173 on: August 02, 2018, 11:49:04 am »
Oh look, it's the jackass squad come to suck the fun out of everything. 

Nephasth:  You don't like me.  We all know you don't like me, you've made it clear.  No need to stink up a thread with your snide comments.  Please stop talking to me and keep your rude comments to yourself.  I will not tolerate bullies, even sad passive aggressive ones like yourself. 

opt2not:  You don't get my jokes because they are too topical for you and you don't seem to have much pop-culture knowledge.  Oh and the first thing you do in response to a post that you don't understand is insult me.  Way to be a class act. 

Go ahead, just make a response both of you.  Kick a man when he's down and see how big it makes you feel.  I don't get much time to myself anyone and I choose to spend it here because I genuinely like most of the people here and I enjoy looking at the work they make and hearing about their next project.  It's the only thing that is giving me any joy right now and you two keep ruining it.  I'm going through a terrible ordeal right now that I don't feel comfortable sharing with everyone and I left because of your two... I won't mix words.  What's worse is that it caused me to snap at Yots before and aside from that one inappropriate comment he's been nothing but nice to me.  I won't let it build to that again.  If you two are going to keep on then I'll just leave, but know that you'll be forcing out someone who's been here since 1999 and has released dozens of free software that many people enjoy.  If you keep on, and I leave that'll be on you.

My snide comments = unacceptable. Your snide comments = acceptable... When you look out, you don't see in.

And if opt and myself are "ruining" your joy... You have far bigger problems than us. It's OK, you can blame me when you take your ball and go home again. :dunno
%Bartop

TapeWormInYourGut

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 09:16:44 pm
« Reply #174 on: August 02, 2018, 12:53:33 pm »
I don't see how anyone can argue that it isn't a good deal... However it's just too short for me. That alone is enough of a reason to build my own for a similar price, even if it's a lot more work.

May not be mancave material, but would be great for a your kid's room. Probably something that your kid could even help put together with practical hands-on.

thatpurplestuff

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:12:05 pm
« Reply #175 on: August 02, 2018, 01:53:57 pm »
I don't see how anyone can argue that it isn't a good deal... However it's just too short for me. That alone is enough of a reason to build my own for a similar price, even if it's a lot more work.

May not be mancave material, but would be great for a your kid's room. Probably something that your kid could even help put together with practical hands-on.

I agree about the kids.  I've got a 2 year old and a 5 year old and both girls love to smash on buttons, but I just always seem to have too much stuff going on to build a proper cab.  For $300 I'm hoping to have a fun little cab that the girls can help build and play... I don't expect this thing to be fantastic quality by any stretch of the imagination, but just the chance of lighting a little arcade fire under my girls is enough to make it worth the chance (and if they actually enjoy playing it, that's a huge motivation to get my butt in gear and finally build the real deal).

So once again, we find that evil of the past seeps into the present like salad dressing through cheap wax paper, mixing memory and desire.

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #176 on: August 02, 2018, 02:03:26 pm »
I don't expect this thing to be fantastic quality by any stretch of the imagination, but just the chance of lighting a little arcade fire under my girls is enough to make it worth the chance (and if they actually enjoy playing it, that's a huge motivation to get my butt in gear and finally build the real deal).

:cheers:

Osirus23

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 23, 2021, 01:33:52 pm
« Reply #177 on: August 02, 2018, 03:03:00 pm »
Few words are as repulsive as "Mancave". Not surprised a publication who writes ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- like that would be jacking off over these cabinets.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #178 on: August 02, 2018, 03:11:35 pm »
For $300 I'm hoping to have a fun little cab that the girls can help build and play...

Honestly, that's the appeal that I see. Something that parents can put together with their kids and then the kids can use.

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #179 on: August 02, 2018, 05:57:56 pm »
I don’t know I still don’t get it, but maybe I’d have to see it ‘cause an all copper cab with pop rivets sounds cool to me. I vaguely remember seeing a cabinet like that, was it posted here? Or maybe it was on Klov... :dunno. It was ‘classic monster’ themed with a steampunk look. This was awhile ago though.

Found it.  It was posted here from an external site. 
http://frankencade.blogspot.com/

It was cool, except for the X-arcade CP.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 06:01:07 pm by opt2not »

8BitMonk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2023, 05:27:00 pm
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2018, 06:50:48 pm »
Games: Asteroids Deluxe | Atomiswave | Centipede | Championship Sprint | Defender | Donkey Kong | Dig Dug | Frogger | Ikari Warriors | Missile Command | Pac-Man | Pole Position | Robotron | Spy Hunter | Tempest | Super Mario Strikers

Osirus23

• Offline Offline
« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2018, 06:53:56 pm »
All the work put into that cabinet, and then they just slap a ---smurfing--- X-Arcade onto it. All too familiar.

Locke141

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 03, 2024, 06:00:00 am
  • Never grow up.
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2018, 10:49:24 pm »
I was tempted for like a minute. I can still see the appeal but after building so many BYOAC projects, I just don't need it.

The biggest appeal to this package and the bar tops going around seem to be the savings in time. After moving back to the US, I had big hopes to do an actual restore, build a cabaret with a real ms Pac-Man PCB with a multipack, or to build a consul NeoGeo MVS. The whole no longer having a house keeper and nanny any more thing is really eating up all my time. I'm hardly even on the forums any more.

On the hight, The Vigolix I built is a similar hight and my kids love it.

Nephasth

• Offline Offline
  • Bitches love Centipede
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2018, 12:31:36 am »
The whole no longer having a house keeper and nanny any more thing is really eating up all my time.
:laugh2:
%Bartop

romshark

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 16, 2023, 02:50:59 pm
  • Arcade and Robotics enthusiast
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2018, 01:33:09 am »
If I didn’t have a Mame cabinet, I’d think about getting one. As it stands, I can play all these on my cabinet just as well (since the Arcade1Up units are most definitely running an emulator too.) No point trying to make room for one of these. I’m already tight on space.

The cabinet designs seem OK. Not a fan of exposed bolts on the sides (unless they do get caps on them? Not sure.) I would like the marquee to light up (which this doesn’t). The artwork is cool, though.

Also bothers me about the lack of “coin-up” buttons. They’re probably like the Gameroom Classics units, where the games credit themselves as you play. I know why they do this. It wouldn’t take a genius to hook up a coin door or similar, and charge people to play these (which would violate all manner of laws.) I just prefer the coin-up myself, via real coin door, or dedicated coin button.

I’m not a fan of the volume and power switch on the control panel. They couldn’t have put that in the back or something?

Now, if they released a licensed Donkey Kong multi-cab, with a real 4-way joystick and looks close to the real cab (and plays correctly), I might have to bite. Maybe a Q-Bert with a diagonal 4-way and a real knocker unit too.

Also, size of the cabinet isn’t really an issue. The TMNT Half-Shell I built is actually a bit smaller (with a smaller 13” CRT monitor), and still plays like a dream. We’ve had no problem playing games that use the Street Fighter layout, though my control panel itself is actually a couple inches wider than the Arecade1Up specs.

JDFan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2018, 01:57:56 am »
Now, if they released a licensed Donkey Kong multi-cab, with a real 4-way joystick and looks close to the real cab (and plays correctly), I might have to bite. Maybe a Q-Bert with a diagonal 4-way and a real knocker unit too.

OR a 2 player dual Joystick setup with Robotron, Smash TV, Crazy Climber and Karate Champ !

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 05:42:45 pm
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2018, 06:16:08 am »

The whole no longer having a house keeper and nanny any more thing is really eating up all my time.

I think about this every time I hear a wealthy person talk about time management.  Nearly all my non-working time is spent cleaning the house, cooking, working on the house, yardwork, and working on the vehicles.  All crap they most likely pay someone else to do.  If I had kids, I wouldn't have any free time.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:08:24 am
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #187 on: August 03, 2018, 06:48:01 am »
I almost completely stopped watching TV a couple years ago. I work 70 hours a week and I still have tons of free time. TV is a time sucking whore. The only thing I watch now is the Orville with my son, and the occasional movie or TV show with my kids. I would guess on average it is about 2 hours a week. That includes YouTube. I know that won't work for everyone, but I don't miss it at all.

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #188 on: August 03, 2018, 06:23:27 pm »
I've been watching a bunch of Evo 2018's pools today, they've been really pushing the 1Up arcades in very cringe-worthy commercials. So gross.

Zebidee

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:27:21 am
« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2018, 06:49:22 pm »
I don’t know I still don’t get it, but maybe I’d have to see it ‘cause an all copper cab with pop rivets sounds cool to me. I vaguely remember seeing a cabinet like that, was it posted here? Or maybe it was on Klov... :dunno. It was ‘classic monster’ themed with a steampunk look. This was awhile ago though.

Found it.  It was posted here from an external site. 
http://frankencade.blogspot.com/

It was cool, except for the X-arcade CP.

Man, that might not be a frankenpanel but it is definitely a FRANKENCAB. Yet in a good way!

Check out my completed projects!

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2018, 07:11:03 pm »
I almost completely stopped watching TV a couple years ago. I work 70 hours a week and I still have tons of free time. TV is a time sucking whore. The only thing I watch now is the Orville with my son, and the occasional movie or TV show with my kids. I would guess on average it is about 2 hours a week. That includes YouTube. I know that won't work for everyone, but I don't miss it at all.

lol, who has time for TV with this hobby? It is all sh!t anyway. I haven't watched TV in months except to gauge the quality of the picture tube in a 20" CRT TV I was thinking to buy and mod - oh, and I bought a new ULED smart TV for my wife's parents last week, accidentally saw some TV while setting it up. The only Youtube I've watched is arcade-related how-to videos, not sure if that counts. I might watch some TV while doing a workout in the gym, but I haven't even done that for a few weeks (I must be getting fatter :P). But when I do watch something I usually pick something binge-worthy, grab some "popcorn" and settle in for a while, make up for lost time.

romshark

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 16, 2023, 02:50:59 pm
  • Arcade and Robotics enthusiast
« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2018, 09:56:08 am »
Well, over at KLOV, ninedayfall75 got to try one of these out.

Quote from: ninedayfall75 over at KLOV;3845814
I played one at EVO today. The screen is tiny, the controls are cheap compared to what usually comes on an SF2 cabinet, the wood is about as thin as the Midway (from what I recall), forget about two adult males playing head to head, and the screens have horrible viewing angles (like most cheap LCD screens). Not worth anywhere near $300. Even with the stand if you're 6' tall, or taller, you'll most likely have a sore back if you play for any extended period of time.

(https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showpost.php?p=3845814&postcount=63)

Still just one persons opinion/review, but I think this takes it off the radar of any "serious" arcade enthusiast, except maybe for their kids.

Osirus23

• Offline Offline
« Reply #192 on: August 04, 2018, 01:52:53 pm »
Man they're tiny.

leapinlew

• Some questionable things going on in this room with cheetos
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 19, 2024, 06:19:27 pm
« Reply #193 on: August 04, 2018, 02:45:27 pm »
Yeah - for sure. That's a good looking cabinet though. That might be the best among the bunch. I think the coin door area needs some work, I don't really like the game marquee artwork there.

2 adults playing street fighter looks nice and cozy. 3 player rampage though - I'm curious how comfortable that will be.

It's crazy if you think about it. Kids could have an arcade in their room nowadays and they would probably only play it once in a while. This would have been a dream come true for me.

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #194 on: August 04, 2018, 04:21:35 pm »
Those dudes playing the games in that photo... they look like clones of each other, only distinguishable by the logos on their (otherwise identical) baseball caps.

Nephasth

• Offline Offline
  • Bitches love Centipede
« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2018, 07:28:42 pm »
So tiny, they can't even fit the sideart on the side...
%Bartop

pbj

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:58:32 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2018, 08:34:49 pm »
My friend at EVO said, “they seemed decent” so that’s all I got.

keilmillerjr

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2023, 10:20:39 pm
  • Web Developer.
« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2018, 09:47:18 pm »

You have been able to play asteroids from the comfort of your home since 1981. :applaud:

Zebidee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #198 on: August 04, 2018, 10:45:24 pm »
I wouldn't buy something headlined as "fatherly" or for a "mancave" just out of principle. I thought were past sexist stereotypes these days? So says the father with a mancave full of arcade stuff  :hissy:

Ian

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 26, 2021, 01:50:35 am
  • "A day without Laughter is a day wasted"
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2018, 02:35:45 am »
All the work put into that cabinet, and then they just slap a ---smurfing--- X-Arcade onto it. All too familiar.

Crazy right? I am sure this thing tipped over and died eventually.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 02:44:24 am by Ian »
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.