Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

Arcade 1Up's Ikea cabinets

<< < (3/159) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: pbj on July 26, 2018, 11:41:57 am ---I was a little disappointed they didn't remake that weird sideways spinner thing for Major Havoc.

--- End quote ---

Me too... If I ever find one I may be able to add it to this thing.

Mike A:
That Major Havoc spinner doesn't look too complex. Has someone tried to build something similar? A full on reproduction has its difficulties, but just making something similar doesn't seem like it should be that difficult for all of you 3d printer guys.

pbj:
The primary issue is that Major Havoc sucks.

Ian:

--- Quote from: Mike A on July 26, 2018, 12:00:55 pm ---That Major Havoc spinner doesn't look too complex. Has someone tried to build something similar? A full on reproduction has its difficulties, but just making something similar doesn't seem like it should be that difficult for all of you 3d printer guys.

--- End quote ---

No, I would agree it couldn't be all that bad to replicate.... but as far as I know Major Havoc is the only game that had it. So it probably doesn't make a ton of sense to actually build it custom when a spinner does the same thing.

Ian:

--- Quote from: pbj on July 26, 2018, 12:08:25 pm ---The primary issue is that Major Havoc sucks.

--- End quote ---

I like it... its cross between Berzerk and Tempest. But I also like Space Raider, so maybe I just have crap taste in space shooters. lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version