Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Rowe ami selections not registering  (Read 1920 times)

Nothanksomaha

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 06, 2018, 03:24:11 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Rowe ami selections not registering
« on: July 20, 2018, 07:17:08 pm »
I have a 1964 rowe ami jbm-200 that stopped registering selections. Once a credit is established, the numbers and letters latch in and the search wipers and pin pusher run continuously. I can see the S1 solenoid attempting to pull down the number sprag tooth, but it doesn't seem to have enough energy to do so. I have made sprag relay adjustments per the manual. I have also switched out the entire search unit including relay 2 with the same results. I have cleaned and adjusted r1 and r5. Both relays seems to make/break contact as they should. When i manually engage the number sprag tooth, it picks up a record and resets the pin as it should. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks, josh kc,mo,usa

ami-man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 19, 2020, 01:22:45 pm
Re: Rowe ami selections not registering
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 07:32:20 am »
Hello Josh,

I have replied to you.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man