Main > Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Forum

Anyone seen an MP3/PC based jukebox machine?

(1/2) > >>

TapeWurm:
I figured no gameroom is complete without a fullsize jukebox in on of the corners. But why settle for a few hundred songs when you could have an endless selection. This is my goal. I have only seen one other (sells for $2000!). Getting the cabinet is the easy part and I have an old PC I could use for the brain and storage. I'm trying to figure out a good interface for song selection and controls. Something nice looking but very functional.  Any  ideas or links are greatly appreciated.
TapeWurm

planetjay:
Check out: http://www.lowprofilesoftware.com!

TapeWurm:
I looked all through that site but it seems so only be an organizational software package for your LP/CD collection. I may have missed what you were pointing out. I am looking to take a jukebox cabinet, put a PC inside that stores tons of MP3s and then be able to, through some form of interface, be able to browse, select and play the songs. Allthewhile keeping , pretty much, the overall look of the jukebox itself.
TapeWurm

planetjay:
I figured you could get some interface ideas from their screenshots.

JM_Zero:
;) www.soundleisure.co.uk   supply my company with sound surfer digital jukeboxes they come in 4 flavours digital audio wallmount and kiosk and digital video wallbox and kiosk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version