Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FFB Arcade Plugin  (Read 290939 times)

Boomslang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2024, 08:20:43 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: FFB Arcade Plugin
« Reply #640 on: January 13, 2021, 05:14:08 am »
Most likely it's the horrible gear driven ffb in g29 wheels etc

You wouldnt feel it on original cab ffb as it's far superior to g29

You could add some deadzone to wheel

RetroFliper - Arcade

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 25, 2021, 05:03:04 pm
  • The Rock!
    • RetroFliper - Arcade
« Reply #641 on: January 13, 2021, 03:56:39 pm »
In San Francisco Rush if I am driving in a straight line on regular pavement with no one around me and I just BARELY veer to the left or right and then correct back to the middle, I get a heavy grinding rumble in the wheel (g29). Is there a way to prevent this or at least lower it? I tried lowering max ffb to 25% and it helped but then when I crash into walls I barely feel the force feedback. I can’t recall if the arcade was that loud and forceful for almost going in a straight line.

Certainly in the arcade it was not like that (I remember well) because the FFB mechanism was by straps and not by gears. Even so, I believe that there is a possibility that the information in SF Rush's FFB may be wrong because in no other game do we have this gear shredding effect. I managed to alleviate this inconvenience considerably. I noticed that the looser the steering wheel, the more this effect becomes evident. In LGS I left the option of centering the spring at 100%, 361 degrees of rotation of the steering wheel marked. In FFB GUI I left Max Force at 60%. This way I can play much better.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 03:58:50 pm by RetroFliper - Arcade »
Hello my players friends! Follow my videos! It's not professional, but I hope you enjoy it. Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOYNE_-HMqXKoj2692zxzWg?view_as=subscriber

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #642 on: January 13, 2021, 04:23:31 pm »
Well I have a t300rs which is belt driven have no such problem

jorgenjl2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2024, 07:10:47 pm
« Reply #643 on: January 13, 2021, 11:13:41 pm »
In San Francisco Rush if I am driving in a straight line on regular pavement with no one around me and I just BARELY veer to the left or right and then correct back to the middle, I get a heavy grinding rumble in the wheel (g29). Is there a way to prevent this or at least lower it? I tried lowering max ffb to 25% and it helped but then when I crash into walls I barely feel the force feedback. I can’t recall if the arcade was that loud and forceful for almost going in a straight line.

Certainly in the arcade it was not like that (I remember well) because the FFB mechanism was by straps and not by gears. Even so, I believe that there is a possibility that the information in SF Rush's FFB may be wrong because in no other game do we have this gear shredding effect. I managed to alleviate this inconvenience considerably. I noticed that the looser the steering wheel, the more this effect becomes evident. In LGS I left the option of centering the spring at 100%, 361 degrees of rotation of the steering wheel marked. In FFB GUI I left Max Force at 60%. This way I can play much better.

Thanks man I will give this a shot! As long as I can just get it to feel just a little better I will be happy with it.

jorgenjl2

• Offline Offline
« Reply #644 on: January 13, 2021, 11:14:31 pm »
Well I have a t300rs which is belt driven have no such problem
So you feel no force feedback at all when veering left and right? Or you just don’t feel it the same way?

RetroFliper - Arcade

• Offline Offline
  • The Rock!
    • RetroFliper - Arcade
« Reply #645 on: January 14, 2021, 07:34:44 am »
Another detail: The sensitivity of the steering wheel is 97%. It was the closest to the arcade that I have managed to get so far.
Hello my players friends! Follow my videos! It's not professional, but I hope you enjoy it. Thank you!

jorgenjl2

• Offline Offline
« Reply #646 on: January 14, 2021, 02:20:55 pm »

This seemed to help and it reminds me of what I felt like the arcade felt like. I did also turn off damper and spring settings in the registry (apparently g27's LGS software allows you to turn those two extra settings off while the g29 LGS gui no longer gives you the option so you have to use the registry to do it) but I think these settings were the bulk of it. Thanks!

RetroFliper - Arcade

• Offline Offline
  • The Rock!
    • RetroFliper - Arcade
« Reply #647 on: January 14, 2021, 02:59:56 pm »
Interestingly I also have the G27 but I don't use it because its LGS does not allow creating multiple profiles for each game in the same emulator, as in the LGs of the G29.

silvereagle

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2023, 05:10:23 pm
« Reply #648 on: January 22, 2021, 05:33:42 pm »
hey everyone, I have a question on the FFB plugin for Sega Demul Initial D series. In the 1.9 release notes, it says support for Version Zero, 2 and 3 is added, however the folders inside the mail zip, are for versions 4 to 8. Is there something I may be missing??

Thanks in advance.

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #649 on: January 22, 2021, 08:51:09 pm »
They are under demul

silvereagle

• Offline Offline
« Reply #650 on: January 23, 2021, 07:57:14 am »
Thank you Boomslang. I should really pay attention lol.

silvereagle

• Offline Offline
« Reply #651 on: January 25, 2021, 06:25:38 am »
Back again with a weird question, hoping someone can answer it.

I would like to run 2 different Mame Exes from the root of my Mame folder, one being renamed for the sole purpose of running Hard and Race Driving only due to the different wheel settings on my Logitech profiler. Question is, will the FFB plugin still function if I use this method or is it best to setup another version of Mame in a different folder and setup the FFB plugin within the new folder, so it's treated separately. Hope that makes sense 🙂

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #652 on: January 25, 2021, 06:49:39 pm »
You could do that. FFBPlugin just hooks whatever application is run from folder so would work that way fine

silvereagle

• Offline Offline
« Reply #653 on: January 25, 2021, 07:24:08 pm »
Thank you sir 🙂

RetroFliper - Arcade

• Offline Offline
  • The Rock!
    • RetroFliper - Arcade
« Reply #654 on: January 25, 2021, 08:08:22 pm »
I believe you have the G27, am I correct? Please tell us if it worked well this way. I need to collect information if I choose to use my G27 on the PC. During the short time of testing with the G27 I had to create a copy of the entire MAME for each game.

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #655 on: January 26, 2021, 02:53:13 am »
huh? lol

that seems very inefficient

Unless you are switching between mame games without closing down mame itself then there is no reason it wouldn't work fine

tommyinajar

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 15, 2023, 12:23:20 pm
  • My other cab is a Cube Quest
« Reply #656 on: February 07, 2021, 07:52:05 pm »
The link from #1 post is missing, is there an alt dl location I missed?

xbrunox

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2024, 10:11:59 pm
« Reply #657 on: February 09, 2021, 09:14:03 pm »
Hi all Noone has problem with latest mame 0.228 and ffb plugin?

Koroth

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 20, 2021, 03:57:49 am
« Reply #658 on: February 12, 2021, 03:24:49 am »
Hello all,

I have a question about the combination: FFB Arcade Plugin, MAME and a Gaming Frontend. I have FFB Arcade Plugin working directly in MAME. The games I tried all have force feedback. The problem is when I launch a game thru my frontend there's no force feedback. I added " -output windows " to the command-line, but it doesn't matter. It still does not work. I enabled logging, one time directly in MAME and one time when launched thru the frontend. When a game is launched directly in MAME the rom name gets passed to FFB Arcade Plugin, but when launched thru the command-line this does not happen.

Ace Driver: Victory Lap directly in MAME:

RomName = (null)
RunningFFB = (null)
RomName = victlapw
RunningFFB = NamcoFFBActive
got value:
got value:

When Launched thru the command-line:

RomName = (null)
RunningFFB = (null)

goes on until I exit the game.

Does someone know how I can solve this?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 03:58:59 am by Koroth »

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:37:46 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #659 on: February 12, 2021, 10:16:40 am »
I added " -output windows " to the command-line
I thought that was usually done in mame.ini.   :dunno

If you haven't created a mame.ini file yet, run MAME one time with the -cc (create config) software switch.  i.e. "mame64.exe -cc"

Edit the mame.ini file with Notepad.
- The OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS section is near the middle of the file.
- Change "output                    auto" to "output                    windows".

Code: [Select]
#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#
output                    windows

Scott

Koroth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #660 on: February 12, 2021, 11:12:48 am »
I added " -output windows " to the command-line
I thought that was usually done in mame.ini.   :dunno

If you haven't created a mame.ini file yet, run MAME one time with the -cc (create config) software switch.  i.e. "mame64.exe -cc"

Edit the mame.ini file with Notepad.
- The OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS section is near the middle of the file.
- Change "output                    auto" to "output                    windows".

#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#

Scott

First, thank you for your help! But that is not the problem. I have everything running like it should in Mame (when a game is launched from mame64.exe, Mame's menu so to say). The problem is that the FFB Arcade Plugin does not work for me when a game is launched through the command-line. A .bat file for example. The problem is that, when first launching Mame and then the game through Mame's menu, the rom name is passed to FFB Arcade Plugin. And everything works correctly. But when a game is launched through the command-line (.bat file, CMD window, or script), mame64.exe does not pass the rom name to the FFB Arcade Plugin and thus FFB Arcade Plugin doesn't know what to do.

BTW.
I have "output windows" in my mame.ini. But it should not matter if you have a parameter in an .ini file or you pass the same parameter via the command-line. The end result should be the same. But I tried if it would make a difference anyway.

*Edit*
Just some more information. I have no problems with other emulators (like Supermodel, Model 2 Emulator and TeknoParrot) and FFB Arcade Plugin when games are launched through the command-line. Only Mame.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 11:25:20 am by Koroth »

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #661 on: February 12, 2021, 03:08:07 pm »
I think sometimes with these newer mame and how people have stuff setup it does a setup per game from memory

couple other people had this where it seems the ini for the game overrides mame.ini in main folder

so they had to add

#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#

into the game ini itself which goes somewhere

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #662 on: February 12, 2021, 03:43:40 pm »
Hi all Noone has problem with latest mame 0.228 and ffb plugin?

Hi

I just tested mame 0.228 here (64bit) and works fine with FFB Arcade Plugin

Koroth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #663 on: February 12, 2021, 04:42:51 pm »
I think sometimes with these newer mame and how people have stuff setup it does a setup per game from memory

couple other people had this where it seems the ini for the game overrides mame.ini in main folder

so they had to add

#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#

Thank you for your comment and I do appreciate your hard work with the FFB Arcade Plugin! I do use Mame 0.227, so that is a recent version. Sadly your advice about "game ini's" did not work. I do not use per game ini's. I even added: -inipath D:\Mame as a command-line parameter but to no avail.
Then I did a fresh install of Mame 0.228. Created mame.ini with "output windows" and copied the FFB Arcade Plugin to the Mame folder and configured FFB Arcade Plugin. Opened Mame and configured path to roms and bios. Launched Ace Driver: Victory Lap in Mame with FFB support ---> Success. Then created .bat file with: start "" D:\Mame\mame64.exe "D:\LaunchBox\Games\Arcade Classics\victlapw.zip"   ---> Sadly did not work with FFB support. I can here a sound that FFB Arcade Plugin has hooked, it is just that mame does not pass the rom name to FFB Arcade Plugin when launched thru the command-line. As I previously mentionted, I have all my games (p.c. and emulated) in a frontend. And frontends launch games through command-line.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 04:50:56 pm by Koroth »

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #664 on: February 12, 2021, 04:52:33 pm »
well I just downloaded and ran mame 0.228 without any issues at all and i use command lines to run all my games with mame

my command line is "start /b mame64.exe sfrush -w -joystick_deadzone 0 -nvram_directory nvram1" etc for all games and remove the -w if you don't want windowed, never had issues with mame with this and FFB Plugin

Problem is at your end somewhere
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 04:55:12 pm by Boomslang »

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:37:46 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #665 on: February 12, 2021, 05:35:38 pm »

so they had to add

#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#

I thought it might be a later .ini (horizontal.ini, game.ini, etc.) overriding the mame.ini setting, but that wouldn't explain why the FFB plugin works when launching a game from MAME's UI menu, but not from command line because either way MAME should be using all of the same .ini files in the same order of priority.

That leaves the possibility of something wierd like spaces in the directory path causing the command line to be parsed differently than the UI menu command.

For example, if the plugins path was "C:\My Emulators\mame\plugins\" the space between "My" and "Emulators" might result in different parsing if one method used the absolute path "C:\My Emulators\mame\plugins\" and the other method used the relative path "..\mame\plugins\".
--------------
Koroth -- I know it isn't likely, but have you checked all of the .ini files, including the ones in the "..\ini\presets\" folder, for an "OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS" section that might override mame.ini?

Also, please try launching sfrush the same way that Boomslang did to see if FFB in that game works OK for you like it does for him. (same game with same command line ==> less variables, better "apples to apples" comparison)
- There's a small chance that the issue is specific to Victory Lap.

Scott

Koroth

• Offline Offline
« Reply #666 on: February 12, 2021, 06:21:50 pm »
I deleted all preset and example ini's because I don't use them anyway. No change.
I put my .bat file in the Mame folder so I don't have to use paths with quotes. No change.
I tried a short command-line and a version with more variables. No change.
I tried copying Boomslangs bat file. No change.
I launched sfrush. No change.
I tried a fresh install of Mame and my existing one. No change.
Everything workes directly in Mame, but not from command-line. I have been at it for months now, but I can't figure out what is wrong. So I am ready to let it go. I even created a script that launches the games directly from mame's menus and that works quit reliably.
I want to thank you both, PL1 and Boomslang for your time and comments!

2huwman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2023, 03:33:32 am
« Reply #667 on: February 13, 2021, 04:27:06 am »
Just in case it helps anyone - I had a problem with the MAME 225 ini. I created the ini and added

#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#

at the end, but didnt get any FFB. But I noticed that higher up the ini there was

#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#
output                    auto

so I deleted that section and everything worked.

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #668 on: February 16, 2021, 02:27:59 pm »
Does anyone play games with rumble triggers?

I just added support to FFB Plugin but not sure how to implement on racing games etc

Any feedback please?

garhol

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 23, 2021, 09:01:50 pm
« Reply #669 on: February 22, 2021, 02:55:38 pm »
Hi Koroth,

I just stumbled across this and it looks like my situation about half an hour ago. FFB working in mame when ran from the ui but not from the command line.
If it's the same as mine then it's not picking up the ini file / flag when you're booting mame from the command line but it is picking it up when booting through the ui.

The simplest check is to open a command prompt and head to your mame directory then
mame64.exe -output windows vr
This is assuming you have virtual rally setup and working with ffb. Note: No .zip extension to be added on the rom.
Straight in the command line, no batch files yet.

If that works then it indicates that the ini file which Mame is loading for the ui isn't being loaded for the command line.
Next step is to add the ini file.
mame64.exe -inipath c:\path\to\mame\folder -output windows vrAdd the absolute path to the ini file's containing directory, no filename needed. This assumes that the ini file has "output windows" set in it.

Assuming you still have ffb at this point, drop the -output windows from the command. If the ffb is still working (bear in mind that it can be a little sporadic if you are continually starting and stopping stuff) then all is good. If not then it's time to look into the path to the ini file and make sure it's setup correctly.

Next step would be to try a shortcut. Create a shortcut to the mame64 exe, right click and hit properties, surround the path to the exe in double quotes " then add on the full path the ini folder as above. No idea why but without the quotes around the path it works consistently for me.

Give it a bash and see if it behaves any better. I think I had the best part of an hour digging through and trying to figure out what the difference was between the UI and the command line and taking the steps above seemed to solve the problem.

I deleted all preset and example ini's because I don't use them anyway. No change.
I put my .bat file in the Mame folder so I don't have to use paths with quotes. No change.
I tried a short command-line and a version with more variables. No change.
I tried copying Boomslangs bat file. No change.
I launched sfrush. No change.
I tried a fresh install of Mame and my existing one. No change.
Everything workes directly in Mame, but not from command-line. I have been at it for months now, but I can't figure out what is wrong. So I am ready to let it go. I even created a script that launches the games directly from mame's menus and that works quit reliably.
I want to thank you both, PL1 and Boomslang for your time and comments!

jorgenjl2

• Offline Offline
« Reply #670 on: February 22, 2021, 05:29:45 pm »
How hard would it be to change the FFB code for San Francisco Rush/SFRush The Rock to not have force feedback for minor left/right corrections like how SF Rush 2049 has no FFB during that at all? Rush is the only game that has this super annoying grinding in the gears if you barely veer left and then right (and vice versa). Now that I have had time to play with it, I prefer a 15% centering spring on my g29 in LGS but I am finding that I have to put the centering spring at 100% and the FFB plugin at 60% max force (and possibly Feedback Length at 10000) before it is even remotely playable. Otherwise the car becomes a swerving mess. This is immediately fixed by turning off FFB or playing Rush 2049 with FFB. Surely the real arcade is nothing like this and this is a bug?

RetroFliper - Arcade

• Offline Offline
  • The Rock!
    • RetroFliper - Arcade
« Reply #671 on: February 23, 2021, 12:34:09 pm »
I also use the G29. It took me a long time to fix this error in SFRush and SFRush The Rock. In the LGS app enter the values:
- Sensitivity = 32
- Degrees = 270
- Centering force = 100
Now go to the FFB app and put:
Global Force Max = 36
Force Spring Effect = on 95

For SF Rush 2049 put:
- Sensitivity = 32
- Degrees = 270
- Centering force = 95
In the FFB app:
Global Force Max = 100
Force Spring Effect = off

It was the best I have achieved so far. Hope this helps.

jorgenjl2

• Offline Offline
« Reply #672 on: February 24, 2021, 02:20:38 pm »
I also use the G29. It took me a long time to fix this error in SFRush and SFRush The Rock. In the LGS app enter the values:
- Sensitivity = 32
- Degrees = 270
- Centering force = 100
Global Force Max = 36

For SF Rush 2049 put:
- Sensitivity = 32
- Degrees = 270
- Centering force = 95
In the FFB app:
Global Force Max = 100

Thanks yeah this helps. This is probably going to be some of the best we can do. One downside to having centering force on 100 (and the FFB global force max lowered to 36) is that you do not really feel the force feedback when selecting courses/cars and you can still feel the grinding still in the minor left/right centering movements. It is still much better than default settings though. I will have to ask my friends if they are still bothered by it or if these settings fix it enough. I really wonder if someone who has a real SF Rush cabinet feels that force feedback since I am still wondering if that is a bug or if Boomslang can easily take away that since SF Rush 2049 (or every other racing game I have tried for that matter) has no such issue.

Do you feel force feedback when hitting other cars in Cruis'n USA or Cruisn World? I can only feel feedback when hitting walls. I saw someone else mentioned this earlier but I did not see anyone else respond if he was alone or a way to fix it.

sonik

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 13, 2024, 10:52:59 am
« Reply #673 on: February 26, 2021, 04:32:45 pm »
Does anyone play games with rumble triggers?

I just added support to FFB Plugin but not sure how to implement on racing games etc

Any feedback please?

Rumble triggers as in a xbox one controller?
I have one but I don't play racing games with it. I can test with Forza if needed.

RetroFliper - Arcade

• Offline Offline
  • The Rock!
    • RetroFliper - Arcade
« Reply #674 on: March 04, 2021, 06:29:06 pm »
- Sensitivity = 32
- Degrees = 270
- Centering force = 100
Global Force Max = 36

For SF Rush 2049 put:
- Sensitivity = 32
- Degrees = 270
- Centering force = 95
In the FFB app:
Global Force Max = 100

Thanks yeah this helps. This is probably going to be some of the best we can do. One downside to having centering force on 100 (and the FFB global force max lowered to 36) is that you do not really feel the force feedback when selecting courses/cars and you can still feel the grinding still in the minor left/right centering movements. It is still much better than default settings though. I will have to ask my friends if they are still bothered by it or if these settings fix it enough. I really wonder if someone who has a real SF Rush cabinet feels that force feedback since I am still wondering if that is a bug or if Boomslang can easily take away that since SF Rush 2049 (or every other racing game I have tried for that matter) has no such issue.

Do you feel force feedback when hitting other cars in Cruis'n USA or Cruisn World? I can only feel feedback when hitting walls. I saw someone else mentioned this earlier but I did not see anyone else respond if he was alone or a way to fix it.

Sometimes the centering force of the spring gets in the way of force feedback, so a balance must be found. In Cruis'n USA and Cruisn World leave the spring force at 80%. I don't remember what it was like in the original arcade but at MAME the impact effects are rare and weak even though the FFB is at 100%.

jorgenjl2

• Offline Offline
« Reply #675 on: March 11, 2021, 02:21:11 pm »
Something is wrong. I just tried with zero centering spring and I still feel zero feedback when hitting cars in Cruis'n USA or World. However, in this video,
 this guy gets force feedback when peeling out at the start of a race in CruisnUSA and appears to possibly get it when hitting cars (but hard to tell for sure). I get no burn out feedback whatsoever. I only feel the click in menus and a small amount of feedback when going off road but hitting other cars does nothing. I tried every single setting. Hitting other cars is 95% of the feedback I would feel in the game if it worked so without that it is kind of pointless (and actually counterproductive since the ffb tightens up the steering during the race even if centering is at 0% whereas I prefer 15% centering for Cruis'n games).

Do I just need to really lower my expectations of Cruis'n/Rush or is something wrong?

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #676 on: March 29, 2021, 11:44:38 pm »

2huwman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2023, 03:33:32 am
« Reply #677 on: March 30, 2021, 03:13:02 am »
Thanks Boomslang, this is great. Any plans to do simulated FFB for Ridge Racer or Ridge Racer 2? I know Rave Racer has FFB, but I prefer various aspects of the first 2 games, and FFB would be great.

wild-child83

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2021, 11:23:06 am
« Reply #678 on: March 31, 2021, 09:27:29 pm »
Hello I am new in configuration Arcade games with a Race Wheel.
Got a HUGE collection of Arcade games already setup with my arcade stick and aimtrak Guns woth all kind of emulators.  :)

I have a problem. I installed Sega Rally 3 and use it with TeknoParrot and.
Set my Logitech G923 Xbox on 270 Degrees and the game runs great and got very good controls!

Now the problem! When I use FFB Arcade Plugin the force feedback works great BUT suddenly i need to steer my wheel way to far to make turns... and it just unplayble.
Somehow the FFB program changes the sensivity or Wheel Degrees ingame?? or something??? I don't know how to fix this issue... }
Can somebody helps me with this issue?  Thanks! For now I play the game without the FFB arcade plugin till I know how to solve this issue. With force feedback the game is cooler to play!

Update:
 I also have this problem with OTHER games like Daytona USA Championship! Without the FFB Arcade Plugin it works GREAT but when I use that plugin I can't steer anymore very well. Need to turn my whole wheel to steer... So somehow the application changes the steering wheel settings ingame!??

Can somebody please help me to tix this thanks!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 10:38:30 am by wild-child83 »

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #679 on: March 31, 2021, 11:17:27 pm »
Hm FFB Plugin should make no change to sensitivity or wheel degrees, are you saying once you are playing the game it isnt at 270 degree rotation anymore?

Might be a logitech setting perhaps requiring it set to persistent profile @ 270 degree

Other thing to double check is that in ShellData folder and ShellData.ini of SR3 folder

you set SteeringLeft=0 and SteeringRight=255