Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FFB Arcade Plugin  (Read 287707 times)

Boomslang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2024, 08:20:43 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: FFB Arcade Plugin
« Reply #240 on: April 23, 2019, 03:45:39 pm »
Thanks mate  :cheers:

And yes I've spent ALOT lol

Glad you are enjoying it
Mate im not sure if it is just me, and maybe the way i have it set up, but now since adding this to Daytona 3 i am not able to close the game at all, i must use the Windows key to get in and tab my way to restart.

ALT+F4 doesnt close it, cant close it from task manager, its a pain in the arse.

Seems to work ok if i launch using Parrot.

I still cant seem to figure out how to fix the really touchy controls with the G29, theyre fine with the M2 emulator, but for some reason on this they appear have a massive linearity issue.

I added option to exit via ffbplugin to Daytona championship.

Press esc key should do it?

As for steering then yea it's best to use teknoparrot and maybe throw in sToOz Zone to add a little deadzone

AMG KC

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 29, 2022, 05:33:52 am
« Reply #241 on: April 23, 2019, 07:33:22 pm »
Thanks mate  :cheers:

And yes I've spent ALOT lol

Glad you are enjoying it
Mate im not sure if it is just me, and maybe the way i have it set up, but now since adding this to Daytona 3 i am not able to close the game at all, i must use the Windows key to get in and tab my way to restart.

ALT+F4 doesnt close it, cant close it from task manager, its a pain in the arse.

Seems to work ok if i launch using Parrot.

I still cant seem to figure out how to fix the really touchy controls with the G29, theyre fine with the M2 emulator, but for some reason on this they appear have a massive linearity issue.

I added option to exit via ffbplugin to Daytona championship.

Press esc key should do it?

As for steering then yea it's best to use teknoparrot and maybe throw in sToOz Zone to add a little deadzone

Well the deadzone isnt really an issue, you turn the wheel the first 30-50° and very little happens, then it suddenly turns a huge amount.

Ticking that box doesnt seem to change anything for some reason, it did the first couple times, but then that stopped functioning, i can ALT+TAB to desktop but the mouse cursor is limited to a very small area down the bottom.

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #242 on: April 24, 2019, 01:18:59 am »
yeah I just tested it but your exe has to be called Daytona.exe lol (i should properly change that)

are you loading it called something different?

then as long as ini has EscapeKeyExitViaPlugin == 1 it should work

works everytime here

AMG KC

• Offline Offline
« Reply #243 on: April 24, 2019, 01:27:35 am »
yeah I just tested it but your exe has to be called Daytona.exe lol (i should properly change that)

are you loading it called something different?

then as long as ini has EscapeKeyExitViaPlugin == 1 it should work

works everytime here
Yeah ive never changed it, no idea why it does it!

If i launch with Teknoparrot it will work fine

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #244 on: April 24, 2019, 01:38:35 am »
that's wierd cos I did Daytona 3 on Teknoparrot and i used same way lol

anyway ive made better fix now, see if this is any better?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 01:59:20 am by Boomslang »

AMG KC

• Offline Offline
« Reply #245 on: April 24, 2019, 01:48:06 am »
that's wierd cos I did Daytona 3 on Teknoparrot and i used same way lol

anyway ive made better fix now, see if this is any better?
Ill give it a crack soon mate ;)

Thanks for that!

Yes it seems odd that when the parrot launches it, everything works as it should. When i shoot straight from the .exe, it cant be stopped! Thats the exact same .exe too.

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #246 on: April 24, 2019, 01:59:03 am »
no worries

think i sent wrong plugin by mistake

anyway heres 2 different ways

both should work but try em out and lemme know which one you prefer

AMG KC

• Offline Offline
« Reply #247 on: April 24, 2019, 03:48:03 am »
no worries

think i sent wrong plugin by mistake

anyway heres 2 different ways

both should work but try em out and lemme know which one you prefer

No worries mate, i will give them a run in the next couple days, ive run out of time today and im back to work tomorrow, but im only on 1 day then more days off ;)

Will these help my wierd control sensitivity issues?

vandale

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 10, 2023, 04:01:16 am
  • Id 10 and t error
« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2019, 11:32:30 pm »
Hi boomslang. I’ve successfully got this installed for sega rally 3 in teknoparrot and the latest daytona however I can’t get it to work with outrun in teknoparrot. The game works fine but I can’t get it to beep on hook or create a log file or provide ffb.

I’ve put the files into the Jennifer folder and have the correct device id. Is that correct?

Windows 10 64

Please help.

Thanks
Gene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #249 on: April 25, 2019, 02:03:36 am »
I take it someone didn't read the readme FFBPlugin.txt?  :banghead:

lol

no that's not correct. For lindbergh games, you need to put Opengl32.dll & sdl22.dll into Teknoparrot folder INSIDE THE MAIN TEKNOPARROT FOLDER

People seem to be struggling with this, but whatever reason on new teknoparrot versions there is a folder inside called Teknoparrot. This is where ONLY opengl32.dll & sdl22.dll go

The remaining files FFBPlugin.ini, FFBPluginGUI.exe & Metroframework.dll go into the folder with elf files so yes the jennifer folder in this case.

Then set up guid via gui and you are all set

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #250 on: May 04, 2019, 09:52:18 pm »
New Version of FFB Arcade Plugin. Now Version 0.9

***0.9 Changes***

- Added scroll bar to MKDX and Road Fighters 3D input side as couldn't see all options unless very high resolution monitor on GUI

- Completely Modified OR2 SP Real plugin as effects were set quite wrong previously & added gear shift rumble as requested

- Added optional input support for OR2 SP for H-Pattern gear changes (will only work if you select manual transmission)

- Fixed issue which would cause Force Feedback to not work on Road Fighters 3D due to dinput8 blocker i was using previously on certain wheels.
PLEASE REMOVE d3d9.dll & dinput8.dll if used old version!!!
Blocker is not necessary anymore and ive fixed it properly compared to being lazy lol. Enable input support to disable default dinput8 controls used by Road Fighters 3D

- Modified Road Fighters 3D FFB to only work when racing starts as otherwise it does crazy stuff before race or while attract mode plays

- Added option to disable 3D for Road Fighters 3D

- Added option to do a hack to try skip past error menu screen quickly for Road Fighters 3D on startup

- Added option to close Libmovie error popup automatically if it happens for Road Fighters 3D

- Lowered default Max Force for WMMT5 since people never read readme, then complain it's too strong

- Huge overhaul for when adding inputs to input supported games via gui, Works much better (Click on axis/button number on right side to remove if required)

- Re-wrote input system for every supported game via plugin itself

- Fixed various bugs found in GUI

- Renamed Input Setup in FFBPluginGUI.exe to Input / Miscellaneous Setup as it has options other then JUST input on certain games

- Added Force Feedback test page to GUI for users to test effects on their devices

- Fixed issue where Feedback Length wouldn't allow enough characters and modify ini setting automatically

- Defaulted log to off, not as necessary anymore with GUI around

- Modified Initial D4,D5,D6,D7 & D8 plugin (Be sure to try out both FFBMode and without) Remember to set FORCE=10 in test menu

- Added support for new haptic effect forces damper, inertia, ramp, sawtoothup, sawtoothdown & triangle

- Modified Daytona Championship USA exit method for better way

- Modified forces to avoid the "tick" feeling with certain effects

- Raised spring strength in Sega Racing Classic plugin

- Tidied up Battle Gear 4 code and replace simple rumble with left/right effects for rumble

- Added test code to rumble for infinite time period. Set GameID to -7 if you want to check rumble works via plugin

- Fixed issue where plugin could crash game if no FFBPlugin.ini was present in game folder

zip(32mb)
https://mega.nz/#!0Q8Qiaja!PyaIv7D_HlCMLcsW3jB0404j3MG84O3DizzGygJrKOQ

7z(2mb)
https://mega.nz/#!lFtGnAQD!5dtGDdbc5YabSgts_mngQonPI91BX4hwmflPpv6RzoE

bandicoot

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 01:23:17 pm
« Reply #251 on: May 05, 2019, 06:39:29 am »

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 04, 2023, 12:31:01 pm
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2019, 07:52:11 am »
thanks Boomslang for all your work roadfighters 3d is great so much better with ffb and options and outrun slowly setting all games up with new version
will old outrun be put in at some point
a thanks again for putting the finishing touch  :applaud: :cheers:

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #253 on: May 06, 2019, 08:47:05 pm »
Old outrun? Via mame?

I guess I could

It just has a simple shake when you hit walls I think

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2019, 04:55:37 am »
Old outrun? Via mame?

I guess I could

that would be fantastic would it be possible for turbo outrun mame I think that is the same it would make them great
thanks for all your hard work on this  :cheers:

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 07:22:01 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2019, 02:29:27 pm »
Cheers again for all the hard work you put into this Boomslang!  :cheers:

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2019, 08:15:41 pm »
It should already be hooked up with mame's output system.  That's the whole reason I made mamehooker..... added it to that driver personally. 

pixel

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 24, 2019, 05:33:55 pm
« Reply #257 on: May 09, 2019, 09:50:59 am »
Old outrun? Via mame?

I guess I could

FYI - There are a few different versions of Outrun, that use different feedback systems.

1) Standard Upright

This is a single one-direction motor, that is attached to the main base plate of the steering wheel assembly.
The motor has a crank-arm attached to it.  The whole wheel slides maybe 1 inch left to right, when the motor is running.
The motor has speed values... so it will rotate slower when the car is on grass / dirt... and ultra fast, when the car crashes.

2) Sit-Down

This cabinet is a simulator cabinet.  The whole cabinet tilts left to right, when you turn the wheel.
 The cabinet is moved using a single, dual-direction motor  (rotates both clockwise and anticlockwise), that drives a worm-gear.
  The worm gear drives a main shaft under the seating assembly... and I believe internal "wedges" cause the cabs frame to angle, as the shaft rotates.
  I believe the actual degree of angle, is relative to the amount you turn the wheel.  Its been a while.
   * Actually... it might be that depending on the wheels position... the speed of the motor is slower or faster spin rate.
  The assembly has at least one, probably two  "Limit Switches".  Either for keeping the rotation in check, and or for keeping the frame perfectly centered, when not in motion.

The sitdown version does not have a motor drive in the wheel.  Instead, the main drive motor will emulate the shaker function, by quickly alternating between forward and reverse.
Obviously, the speed of the alternation, might also vary, depending on the event.  IE: Offroad vs Crash

Mame typically frowns on hacks... such as changing a dual direction motor,  into a single shaker motor.
 IMO, it would be nice to have the option to choose various output options:

1)  One for typical gamepad rumble.
 2)  One for typical FFB PC steering wheels.
 3)  One for the Original Output method  (can hook up real Arcade controls + Arcade motor  /  Or build an accurate replication of them for use)
 4)  One for driving the Simulator version of the game on real hardware / replicated hardware
 5)  Potentially one for simulating the motion cab version, with FFB hack?  Maybe if only merely for getting FFB, if accidentally selecting the incorrect rom.

6) Special Hack - Not sure if possible... but a very cool hack would to be able to allow for the use of both Arcade motor drive assemblies at the
same time... so that the moving cabinet could also have a shaker wheel assembly in it.   Allowing the game to rotate the single direction
steering wheel assembly motor,  as well as the keeping the actions of the dual-direction cabinet-tilt mover motor.

Personally, Id love to build an Outrun cabinet, with an enhanced (faster rotation, and potentially higher banking slant) cabinet tilt system,
and have the original wheel shaker assembly style... (potentially with a wider left to right travel, making it move dramatic / violent).
(No point starting such a project, unless / until the emulator is capable of giving the needed input and outputs...)

A Stereoscopic 3d LCD Glasses (or maybe VR glasses) hack would also be the bomb.  Hopefully one day someone can make a version of Cannonball, to do that...
Of course, thats well outside the scope of this threads request.  =]

DarthMarino

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 06:51:56 am
« Reply #258 on: May 09, 2019, 08:18:53 pm »
If MAME is being revisited, the Hard Drivin' series would be a great addition. Even though it's a prototype, Hard Drivin' Panorama seems to the definitive version with the most content.

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 02:38:32 am
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #259 on: June 06, 2019, 07:30:34 pm »
People seem to be struggling with this, but whatever reason on new teknoparrot versions there is a folder inside called Teknoparrot. This is where ONLY opengl32.dll & sdl22.dll go

The remaining files FFBPlugin.ini, FFBPluginGUI.exe & Metroframework.dll go into the folder with elf files so yes the jennifer folder in this case.

OK here's the deal gentlemen...... I chatted with Boomslangz on discord last night. When I told him I had problems launching OR2 on my desktop at home using the latest version of TeknoParrot, he replied and said it's working fine on his end. That's when I decided to grab the game and run it on my laptop. After having problems getting the game to launch on my desktop at home, to my surprise, it ran perfectly on my laptop at work. I immediately started going WTF and couldn't wait to get home to see why the hell this damn game wasn't launching on my desktop. After trying EVERY ---smurfing--- THING UNDER THE SUN including:

A)Re-installing TP
B)Re-downloading OR2
C)Trying to launch it without the ffb plugin
D)Trying to launch it with no controls mapped altogether
E)Deleting all other games
F)Disabling my Anti-virus
G)Disabling my firewall
H)Disabling my proxy
I)Rebooting my PC numerous times
J)Putting extra thermal paste on my cpu, memory and gpu(OK OK I'm joking)

.....etc etc etc....I *FINALLY* realized how much of an idiot I was for not reading the readme CAREFULLY and following instructions to a tee.

It is absolutely IMPERATIVE that you guys read the above quote from Boomslamgz over and over and over and OVER again until it's ingrained into your skull!!!! I made the mistake of not only copying and pasting the opengl32.dll and SDL22.dll files into the Teknoparrot folder, but the SDL2.dll file into it as well. It was THIS that was causing the game not to launch!!! If you paste the SDL2.dll file into the TeknoParrot folder, overwriting the original file, you can kiss ANY chance of starting the game goodbye! I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to put it in the JENNIFER folder, and not into the TeknoParrot folder! Otherwise you will be SOL!!!

After realizing I made this small stupid mistake, and recovering the original SDL2.dll file, the game now runs with no problems!  :dizzy: :dizzy: :cheers:

Boomslangz excellent plugin bro. But you might wanna consider copying and pasting my post above into the ffbplugin readme as a disclaimer  :lol :lol

thestu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 13, 2021, 09:10:42 pm
« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2019, 02:11:19 pm »
Hello!
I found out about the FFB plugin and I really wanted to give it a try with San Francisco Rush and San Francisco Rush 2049 now that it's working in Mame 0.206+! First, I must say thank you for all the hard work making this plugin, this looks amazing!

Here's my specs:
Windows 10 1903
i7-8700k 16GB, GTX1070
Logitech G920 Firmware 96.3.49
Mame 0.206 64 bit
No antivirus

I copied the files from "FFB Arcade Plugin v0.9.zip\Mame 0206 64bit" to the Mame folder, I launched the FFBPluginGUI and it does detect the wheel. I can also do the test and it works fine.

However, when I launch Mame, it crashes and get an APPCRASH in the event log for mame64.exe

Here's the content of the log:

Code: [Select]
DLLMAIN ENTERED
process name:
D:\Emulation\MameFFB\mame64.exe
default centering & friction values:
dll process attach:
loading original library...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dinput8.dll
library loaded
creating ffb loop thread...
Before CreateThread
After CreateThread
In FFBLoop

Here's my FFBPlugin.ini

[Settings]
GameId=33
MinForce=0
MaxForce=75
DeviceGUID=6d0462c2000000000000504944564944
EnableRumble=1
ReverseRumble=0
Logging=1
ResetFeedback=1
FeedbackLength=500
DefaultCentering=0
DefaultFriction=0
BeepWhenHook=0
AlternativeFFB=0
AlternativeMinForceLeft=0
AlternativeMaxForceLeft=-100
AlternativeMinForceRight=0
AlternativeMaxForceRight=100
ForceShowDeviceGUIDMessageBox=0
FFBMode=0

If I remove the FFBPlugin file and restart Mame it doesn't crash.

I did try to redownload Mame 0.206 and do a clean install, but I get the same results.

Thanks for your help!

alfman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 01, 2023, 07:19:37 am
  • May the Force be with us...
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2019, 04:13:11 pm »
Hello!
I found out about the FFB plugin and I really wanted to give it a try with San Francisco Rush and San Francisco Rush 2049 now that it's working in Mame 0.206+! First, I must say thank you for all the hard work making this plugin, this looks amazing!

Here's my specs:
Windows 10 1903
i7-8700k 16GB, GTX1070
Logitech G920 Firmware 96.3.49
Mame 0.206 64 bit
No antivirus

I copied the files from "FFB Arcade Plugin v0.9.zip\Mame 0206 64bit" to the Mame folder, I launched the FFBPluginGUI and it does detect the wheel. I can also do the test and it works fine.

However, when I launch Mame, it crashes and get an APPCRASH in the event log for mame64.exe

Here's the content of the log:

DLLMAIN ENTERED
process name:
default centering & friction values:
dll process attach:
loading original library...
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dinput8.dll
library loaded
creating ffb loop thread...
Before CreateThread
After CreateThread
In FFBLoop

Here's my FFBPlugin.ini

[Settings]
GameId=33
MinForce=0
MaxForce=75
DeviceGUID=6d0462c2000000000000504944564944
EnableRumble=1
ReverseRumble=0
Logging=1
ResetFeedback=1
FeedbackLength=500
DefaultCentering=0
DefaultFriction=0
BeepWhenHook=0
AlternativeFFB=0
AlternativeMinForceLeft=0
AlternativeMaxForceLeft=-100
AlternativeMinForceRight=0
AlternativeMaxForceRight=100
ForceShowDeviceGUIDMessageBox=0
FFBMode=0

If I remove the FFBPlugin file and restart Mame it doesn't crash.

I did try to redownload Mame 0.206 and do a clean install, but I get the same results.

Thanks for your help!

I had the same Problem. You need to use the older Version of the Plugin. Try with v0.8 and it should work fine :)
May the Force be with us...

thestu

• Offline Offline
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2019, 04:39:51 pm »
It works!! Thanks alfman!

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!

I can't believe it, it works perfectly with San Francisco Rush 2049!

A huge thanks to the creators for making this possible!
Boomslangnz, Ducon2016 and Spazzy!

:D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 11:21:46 pm by thestu »

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2019, 01:31:17 am »
yeah sorry Ive been told that Mame doesn't work on 0.9 but ive been too busy to take a look yet

I'll check it out though soon

Glad you enjoy it anyway  :laugh:

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #264 on: June 17, 2019, 01:04:29 am »
New Version of FFB Arcade Plugin. Now Version 0.9a

***0.9a Changes***

- Fixed issue where MAME plugins would not load

7zip (2.1mb)
https://mega.nz/#!AN0yjQrD!vp-NVqSBXlHTJ166ulW1cfn7mifVOQz_fIWUvFLxrSk

zip(31.7mb)
https://mega.nz/#!VR1CBCiZ!ydJTnMQiEBHkbTieXwWmJWp7cdkZhRJSs4cpVEmj_rE

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #265 on: June 17, 2019, 05:31:16 pm »
Thanks Boomslangz. I'm gonna try it out and keep you posted brother.

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #266 on: June 17, 2019, 05:58:27 pm »
Confirmed working on my end with 0206 x64bit. Thanks dude.  :cheers:

thestu

• Offline Offline
« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2019, 02:51:54 pm »
Works fine with Mame now! Thanks!!

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #268 on: June 18, 2019, 11:52:18 pm »
No problem  :D

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #269 on: June 19, 2019, 07:43:27 am »
hi Boomslang
have you had chance to look at outruns in mame  outrun, turbo outrun, and outrunners

:cheers:

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2019, 01:25:54 am »
hi Boomslang
have you had chance to look at outruns in mame  outrun, turbo outrun, and outrunners

:cheers:

nah I properly won't either until someone helps with getting MAME Output reading happening via plugin. There must be info somewhere but I can't seem to find it

It's a waste just adding these via memory reading when we could read actual outputs and react for every mame rather then specific versions

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2019, 02:59:26 am »
Headkaze can help you with that.  We used to do the mame interop sdk, which specifically is meant to give examples in regards to the mame output system, together.  He's done a few more versions since then.  (They should be mirrored on my site but I've been slacking off the past few years.)  Send him a PM and he can give you some source code and even a dll if you want to use it.  There are older versions of the sdk on my site right now. 

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2019, 04:29:12 am »
Headkaze can help you with that.  We used to do the mame interop sdk, which specifically is meant to give examples in regards to the mame output system, together.  He's done a few more versions since then.  (They should be mirrored on my site but I've been slacking off the past few years.)  Send him a PM and he can give you some source code and even a dll if you want to use it.  There are older versions of the sdk on my site right now.

Yeah I've looked at mame interop sdk but I was having issues with it and I posted about 7 months ago on the mame interop sdk forum page and never got a response

The exe doesnt seem to work for me on mame either which I'm not sure why as mamehooker works fine however the mame interop exe just crashes each time when I've tried (tried like an hour ago)

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #273 on: June 20, 2019, 01:42:25 pm »
I can try to look at it, but you know how scatter-brained I am anymore... no telling when I'll actually get around to working it out.  Have you tried some of the older examples?

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #274 on: June 20, 2019, 06:22:11 pm »
I can try to look at it, but you know how scatter-brained I am anymore... no telling when I'll actually get around to working it out.  Have you tried some of the older examples?

Cant remember. Maybe not. Think I couldnt find the older mame interop sdk when I looked ages ago but doesnt that require a separate dll too?

Regardless, yes if you can then take a look at it. It's been something I wanna add for awhile and it shouldn't be too hard to add but I'm stuck without more info etc

I'm thinking bout open sourcing ffb plugin for next release 1.0 and would be cool to add

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #275 on: June 24, 2019, 12:57:38 am »
New Version of FFB Arcade Plugin. Now Version 0.9b

***0.9b Changes***

- Fixed issue where M2 Emulator wouldn't close correctly while using FFB Plugin

- Added FFB support for Ford Racing to non-TP loaders (use FordRacingOther plugin)

- Fixed wrong SDL2.dll file with WMMT5 on last release (sorry)

7zip (2.1mb)
https://mega.nz/#!0IdBBaSJ!phwH5AYw0mwVxpEHqYU0NXspPrRU5U2vuP93pRfmuBU

zip (32.7mb)
https://mega.nz/#!kddn3ARZ!QC4aTatceYz5mrIqnMl8f_4pj3dq3u_TViRMvEbfiYw

bandicoot

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 01:23:17 pm
« Reply #276 on: June 25, 2019, 12:41:09 pm »
Thanks again our Master of FFB :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 07:22:01 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
« Reply #277 on: June 25, 2019, 02:14:45 pm »
Finally got around to giving v0.9b a try today with Outrun 2 SPDX. Great work Boomslang, the 'Real' Special Tours plugin's working great! Cheers mate!

twenty90seven

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2019, 05:22:57 pm
« Reply #278 on: July 02, 2019, 08:02:53 am »
Hey Boomslang, would you consider adding force feedback to GTI Club and Ace Driver: Victory Lap, both Mame games?

Really liking this plugin, thanks for making it.

sonik

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 13, 2024, 10:52:59 am
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2019, 02:25:47 pm »
on another note, I finally pulled out my Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick today to see if plugin works with it and it does so I'll properly add some support for a couple flying games incase anyone else has a force feedback joystick. They don't seem to be around much thesedays

I've finnaly got my hands on a Sidewinder Force Feedback 2! Using it to play Comanche 4 and loving it.
Count me in if/when you make some arcade games compatible with it :)