Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

FFB Arcade Plugin

<< < (187/207) > >>

Boomslang:

--- Quote from: matamian on September 27, 2022, 03:29:07 pm ---Hey guys, back with another question. Really tried to figure it out on my own.

FFB plugin with outrun 2 in teknoparrot. I cannot get FFB working at all. I put the FFB plugin in the "jennifer" folder and set it up as I usually do but I get no FFB. I read in setup help to copy the opengl32.dll and sdl2.dll files from the plugin into the teknoparrot subfolder (also called teknoparrot) A lot of people said this worked for them. My issue is that when I do put the opengl32.dll in that folder, outrun 2 will no longer boot. Once I remove the file it boots without issue.

Visual runtime is also up to date.

Anyone have any advice regarding this?

--- End quote ---

rename opengl32.dll to winmm.dll and try

matamian:
That did the trick. Thank you for all your hard work. Amazing plugin.

connormmii:

--- Quote from: matamian on September 15, 2022, 10:23:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: buttersoft on September 15, 2022, 06:26:20 pm ---It should all be up to date, there shouldn't be any problems. In practice there are always hurdles, but that's the hobby :)

I have had a similar problem with the FFB plugin with Flycast ID3:

--- Quote ---[I couldn't] use a batfile. Weird one, but FFB fails for me that way... [Had to] create a shortcut with the “c:\path\to\flycast\flycast.exe C:\path\to\flycast\roms\initdv3e.zip” line as the target... [Could] then load the shortcut from a batfile and it works fine. Must be something to do with how the arguments are being passed?
--- End quote ---

Can't remember if i had to have everything load as admin, but i recon try that first, then try something like the quote above.

--- End quote ---

Did a fresh install of the latest mame, new rom set and new ffb plugin. Everything is working now with bigbox. Thank you!

Quick question.  Is there a way to apply the force spring setting to games that don't have force feedback? Like ridge racer and etc.

--- End quote ---

I use Logitech game profiler to set the spring strength then make sure the check box that says "ALLOW GAME TO CHANGE SETTINGS" is ticked as this then allows MAME to override the Logitech settings if FFB is enable for the particular game. I used it predominantly for World Rally 1 & 2 as I prefer the stronger spring setting in that game but use it for the SF Rush games as the FFB plugin does not work for me in those games as the wheel jerks far too much regardless of settings in the plugin (Wasted 3 hours last night trying to get it to work but couldn't)

anchounio:
According to a recent discovery in mame testers, the game Hot Chase had wheel FFB. It can be activated in the dip settings.
https://mametesters.org/view.php?id=8460

Any chance to make it work through FFB plugin?

a5608498:
Hi, any chance to make the mame plugin works on retroarch mame core?

And Im using wiimote for some gun games. Transformers is way too hard on rumble and lowering level does nothing on wiimote.

Alien extermination has a much better implementation, not constant rumble, just a little paused. Any way to have the same kind of rumble on transformers?

And lastly will be great to have ffb support on hotd scarlett dawn.

Thanks for this plugin  :applaud:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version