Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

FFB Arcade Plugin

<< < (207/208) > >>

Super-Becker:

--- Quote from: Darklight on February 10, 2024, 11:21:04 pm ---Just an update on this particular problem

I re downloaded both mame and FFB plugin. Then changed the mame.ini file to say Windows instead of auto. And everything is PERFECT!

--- End quote ---

I hadn't seen your post. I believe we are talking about the same problem. Specifically what did you change from auto to windows in mame.ini? I didn't understand.

PL1:

--- Quote from: Super-Becker on April 23, 2024, 08:37:55 pm ---Specifically what did you change from auto to windows in mame.ini?

--- End quote ---
Change this . . .

--- Code: ---#
# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#
output                    auto

--- End code ---

. . . to this.

# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#
output                    windows

--- End code ---

Scott

Super-Becker:

--- Quote from: PL1 on April 23, 2024, 10:37:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: Super-Becker on April 23, 2024, 08:37:55 pm ---Specifically what did you change from auto to windows in mame.ini?

--- End quote ---
Change this . . .

# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#
output                    auto

--- End code ---

. . . to this.

# OSD OUTPUT OPTIONS
#
output                    windows

--- End code ---

Scott

--- End quote ---

Mine is already like this. From what I know, if it's different, ffb doesn't work. That's why I thought it was another command.

Super-Becker:

--- Quote from: Super-Becker on April 23, 2024, 09:31:04 am ---Last week I went to play California Speed (using the latest versions of MAME and FFB), I noticed that FFB gave some "hiccups" even when the cart wasn't touching anything. Doing some tests I saw that this problem originates in the FFB plugin version 2.0.0.34. I concluded that the last best combination for Cal Speed is MAME 0.257 and FFB 2.0.0.33. I think it's possible that this problem could also be present in some other game, but I'm not sure. I hope this information can help someone.

EDIT: In this test I used the Logitech G29 steering wheel. I will soon test the Thrustmaster T300.

--- End quote ---

Today I did the test with the Thrustmaster T300 steering wheel and the "hiccup" was present. This time the games tested were: Ace Driver, Ace Driver Victory Lap, Cal Speed and SFRush 2049 SE. They all had the same problem (very discreetly in both Ace Driver's). I decided to roll back to MAME 0.257 and FFB 2.0.0.33.

isamu:
Has anyone been successful in getting FFBPlugin to work with Flycast? I finally got Initial D Export to run, and I have the FFBPlugin files in the same folder as the Flycast.exe file but no FFB what so ever. Emulator recognizes my wheel and I can map left stick to steer left and right, but no ffb. Am I doing something wrong?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version