Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

FFB Arcade Plugin

<< < (3/208) > >>

Boomslang:
yea Ill do outrun 2 at some stage

BadMouth:

--- Quote from: Howard_Casto on July 16, 2018, 07:00:01 pm ---Thinking of getting an old sidewinder just for afterburner climax.

--- End quote ---

The old sidewinder wheel from that era was before there was any standard for handling FFB.
Games had to be programmed specifically for that wheel.  FFB in a game would only work with the wheel it was designed for and no others.
I assume the old sidewinder joystick is the same way, so do your homework before blowing any money.

segaturbo:
having trouble getting this working with Daytona Championship USA
I have it running but lacking ffb
I think I am lacking this file FFB modification by Jackchen required
every thing loads in log but at the end it says 0 to everything
can anyone point me to jackhen file

thanks  :dunno

Howard_Casto:

--- Quote from: BadMouth on July 17, 2018, 10:08:04 am ---
--- Quote from: Howard_Casto on July 16, 2018, 07:00:01 pm ---Thinking of getting an old sidewinder just for afterburner climax.

--- End quote ---

The old sidewinder wheel from that era was before there was any standard for handling FFB.
Games had to be programmed specifically for that wheel.  FFB in a game would only work with the wheel it was designed for and no others.
I assume the old sidewinder joystick is the same way, so do your homework before blowing any money.

--- End quote ---

Well the thing is, force-feedback on flight stick has seemed to have gone the way of the dodo.  Even the really expensive sticks don't seem to have it.  Honestly I'd be happy with just some rumble as I really only want to play afterburner on it anyway. 

Boomslang:
I have an old sidewinder 2 here so I should test it out and see if it works with sdl2

Atm I only added rumble but we could do more

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version