Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Dee2er’s ArPIcade JAMMA adapter using Raspberry Pi 3B+ & 4-Player controls HELP  (Read 13525 times)

Mike A

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 04:21:02 pm
  • This plan is foolproof
As long as you have become an expert on forum rules. One forum member has already asked that you don't use his help for profit. Being the diligent rule follower that you are, I am sure you will respect his wishes.

It is important that you honestly disclose your use for this information. The fact that you are trying to buy 1000 push buttons reinforces my point.

Just tell the truth and I will be done. It really isn't complicated.

johnm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 03:05:24 pm

I think if a person is intending on using info gained from members to make money then they should be upfront about it, people can then decide to help this person or not.
Avoiding questions about their motives and trying to divert attention away from them by quoting rules is digging a bigger hole for themselves in my very honest opinion, if they think that what they are doing is totally legit (obviously not legal) then there should be no problems with just saying 'yes, I intend to sell these'.

To mrclean, i would still have gave my small input if you came clean though I would probably have thought that i would never advise anyone to buy something from someone who didn't know what they were doing, my issue is that you just seem to be lazy and are refusing to do your own legwork even to the point in checking this own section that answered one of your questions and was only a couple of days old. I was not lying when I said I had recently did a custom image and those retropie questions you have were found within seconds of searching, i also made several custom splashscreens as well as spending hours upon hours going through the gameslist.xml as well as re encoding snaps that did not play. This was for a youth club and i did it all for free, well I suppose i did get some cups of coffee when I visitit the xxxxx that i am ;)

johnm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 03:05:24 pm

I dont know if this has been posted in an other thread but figured it might help you, he looks to have a 4 players setup running off the GPIO's on a development board

http://armdevices.net/2017/12/03/grant-likelys-open-source-arcade-based-on-96boards/