Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: POG game settings. V595  (Read 1390 times)

SCking

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 12:31:32 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
POG game settings. V595
« on: June 22, 2018, 12:00:31 am »
Under main config on the v595 two boxes are in grey which seem to be unchangeable. Even with dip 8 on.  “CREDIT VALUE 25”  and “CREDITS PERCOIN 1” . Does anyone know how to change these?

I’m familiar with the v580. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCking

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 12:31:32 pm
Re: POG game settings. V595
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 02:07:29 pm »
Pot-o-gold machine. T340 board. V595.
Anyone know how to change internal settings? The grey boxes specifically, under “Main Configuration”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

byteitarcade

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 01, 2018, 05:00:51 am
Re: POG game settings. V595
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 04:57:17 am »
Greetings from NC,

I am sorry to break the bad news but in order to change the configuration of the credit value and per coin is to do a factory reset which will reset the audit back to zero and everything to factory default. I'm afraid the 595 version is programmed that way and there's no way to change it once its locked in. What i mean by locked in is once you set the credit/per coin and start operating/playing with real money the system is set for good unless you do a factory reset. Any other questions i will be glad to help.  8)