Main > Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Forum

Dragonator Jukebox (DJ) now available.  

(1/2) > >>

Howard_Casto:
This is a VERY simple beta with ore things on the way.  Check it out over at the old rd homepage.  Oh and expect a new version with a few more features very soon.  

Btw this is a winamp front-end, so eventually you'll have all the power of winamp minus it's very limited interface.  No documentation but as always the ini file is heavily commented and it's fariily straight forward.  

Enjoy!!

http://www.oscarcontrols.com/dragon/

visciouslymamed:
I keep getting the following error when I try to run Dragonator Jukebox.exe.

"Component 'MSMASK32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Any ideas? I am running XP (aka eXtra Problems). I think I might just re-format and put 98 back on.

Howard_Casto:
Not an xp thing, I code everything in xp.

Send me an email and I'll send you the ocx, some people seem to have it and others don't.  Btw what flavor of xp are you using?  Maybe that's the difference.  

Jim Putman:
:) The program looks really interesting! The capability of using winamp could be really useful. I'm using Arcade Jukebox, but wish it had a volume normalizer like winamp.

Scott Albright:
I am running Windows 2000 and also receiving the same MSMASK32.OCX error altough a co-worker does not have the same even though they are also using Windows 2000 (although not an exact image).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version