Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help needed with Taito Type X games setup  (Read 186 times)

tonythewrench

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Help needed with Taito Type X games setup
« on: June 11, 2018, 06:33:14 pm »
I am having a few issues setting up some Taito type x games, namely King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A...it crashes after the intro video, unless I insert a credit before the intro starts, then it will go to the start screen.  Is there a fix to the intro crash or is there a way to make it insert a credit right after launch to stop the intro video crash?

Also on a related issue, with Daemon Bride I have it working fine except I need to exit twice when I run it through hyperspin...the first time I exit it closes the game and returns to hyperspin menu, but leaves command line open of the game which then relaunches the game and I have to exit out a second time...similar to how I asked about KOFMIA, is there a way to tell hyperspin/rlauncher to exit twice?

These TTX games seem to have their own little glitches and needed tweaks but once they are worked around I find these titles are well worth the addition to anyone’s cabinet! Any help/advice is much appreciated

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
Re: Help needed with Taito Type X games setup
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 03:52:13 am »
TTX games are a ---smurfette--- to get set up and working!
Think I took like a week just doing them!

Anywho I never experienced your exact problem but you could maybe run a AHK script to dump a credit in if you run it the same time as the game?

tonythewrench

• Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 08:26:10 am »
Do you have any idea how to do such an AHK script, or can you direct me to a tutorial?...yeah ttx can be a headache, took me a few days to figure out which programs had to be put in compatibility mode and which ones run fine without...can’t say enough about how much I dislike windows 10

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 09:15:37 am »
Just put ahk tutorials in google.

To have it do 1 button press is very simple :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31