Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Keyboard  (Read 2097 times)

Lmillerj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 03, 2018, 10:50:09 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Keyboard
« on: June 02, 2018, 11:04:28 pm »
Hi all. I have a Rowe Jukebox that has worked great for the past year or so. Now for some reason the keyboard all of a sudden quit working. The jukebox lights up and has no error codes at all but it will not let me put numbers in. I tried pushing random button and everything but it will not play. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ami-man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 19, 2020, 01:22:45 pm
Re: Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 10:41:41 am »
Hello Lmiller,

You did not mention which Rowe Ami jukebox you have, but going by your statement of it not showing error codes I would assume that it is a R-89 upwards jukebox.

All the Rowe Ami jukeboxes that have a digital keyboard must have 1 or 2 pressed as a first digit or have the popular button pressed.

If you have established credit and the 1 & 2 buttons do not work you will get no further with selecting.

With the R-89 upward jukeboxes the keyboard is connected to the display board, if this is fauty then again you will get no selection.

If you supply the information of the jukebox model I may have more advice for you.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

Ken Layton

• Guru
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2021, 12:25:59 am
  • Technician
Re: Keyboard
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 01:35:15 am »
And the model number of the jukebox in question is......??????