Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Mala pass %path% to command when using Gamelists  (Read 4540 times)

Jakobud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 04:45:38 am
Mala pass %path% to command when using Gamelists
« on: May 16, 2018, 03:18:37 pm »
I have my Mame command line in Mala set to this:

%rom% %path%

I have it setup this way so that I can use other Emulators in the "All Games" list (there is another thread about that topic). I've noticed that this works great when using the "All Games" list in Mala. But if you are using any other sort of custom gamelist, it does notwork because Mala does not appear to pass the %path% to the command. It only passes the %rom% name.

Can anyone verify this or does anyone know how to fix this?

Jakobud

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 04:45:38 am
Re: Mala pass %path% to command when using Gamelists
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 08:48:01 pm »
FYI I solved this issue. I was using Romlister to generate Mala gamelist files. But Romlister doesn't have a way to specify the path of each game. So it just leaves it blank, which is why I was not getting the path for any games that were being launched.

empardopo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 06:52:15 pm
    • My personal forum
Re: Mala pass %path% to command when using Gamelists
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 04:16:23 am »
I think you can check it activating the log in mala.
I have my Mame command line in Mala set to this:

%rom% %path%

I have it setup this way so that I can use other Emulators in the "All Games" list (there is another thread about that topic). I've noticed that this works great when using the "All Games" list in Mala. But if you are using any other sort of custom gamelist, it does notwork because Mala does not appear to pass the %path% to the command. It only passes the %rom% name.

Can anyone verify this or does anyone know how to fix this?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 2 mediante Tapatalk