Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Using ledblinky to light up actual game buttons  (Read 1520 times)

abispac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:01:09 pm
Using ledblinky to light up actual game buttons
« on: April 21, 2019, 06:38:06 pm »
Hey im just starting on this ledblinky thing and got a say im a big potato, i have followed the website video tutorials and it kind of seems to work, but when i select games i get all sorts of blinking lights and not the actual game buttons lighted up so  what i would like to achieve is  that for each mame game i select i would like the leds to turn on only on the actual buttons that are for the the game, like for pacman only the joystick p1,p2 and coin should light up, for galaga  would be joystick and p1,p2, and button one, and for any neogeo game joystick,p1,p2,coin and 4 buttons. Ive seen others have done it, but even  that i have followed the instructions, i cant seem to achieve what i want. Im using hyperspin, mame 205, latest ledblinky,ultimarcs original pacdrive. Thanks for any help.

abispac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:01:09 pm
Re: Using ledblinky to light up actual game buttons
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 10:32:51 pm »
o im going to nswer myself just in case anyone needs help with the same, i was using anymations for the buttons, i disabled the animations and the buttons now light up acording to each game.