Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Issues with TAITO arcade flight simulator and converter  (Read 157 times)

Lynn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Issues with TAITO arcade flight simulator and converter
« on: May 08, 2018, 04:39:39 am »
Hi guys!i recently purchased o TAITO arcade with a broken monitor.
i wanted to change it with an lcd one so i got the wonderful  "RGB/CGA/EGA/YUV to VGA HD Video Converter Board HD9800/GBS8200".
the thing is that when i plug it in to either a crt or lcd tv,it shows part of the graphics and the other just black or blank.
i connected it to both kind of plugs thats on the board but still the same result.
my problem and question is,because i didnt ever see the arcade playing on its own monitor,could it be
a board problem,or its the converter's problem that cant handle probably the 3D graphics or or the display is too high?
i tried the coverter with other jamma and it plays alright,then changed all the possible settings with the taito arcade but still nothing.
thanks!!
 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:20:22 am by Lynn »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31