Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Missing board in Roadblaster please help  (Read 2411 times)

VA3AVP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2019, 11:40:44 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Missing board in Roadblaster please help
« on: April 30, 2018, 09:23:48 am »
Picked up a roadblaster sit down cab this weekend everything appears to be there except one board it looks like a sound board but has more wire hook ups going to it.

I found a picture of what I am missing from another persons restore little blurry cant find another image.

can anyone identify what board I need to find thank you guys.

David

ruralcollector

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 16, 2020, 02:52:31 pm
  • NEWB
Re: Missing board in Roadblaster please help
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 01:51:01 pm »
Hi friend! This should help

http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/SYSTEM/Arcade/Manual/formated/Road_Blasters_-_1987_-_Atari.pdf

It does looks like the Audio II PCB, so you are on the right track. There were plenty of System 1's made so you shouldn't have to much trouble tracking one down. KLOV is were you should start and then probably ebay. Good luck!

VA3AVP

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2019, 11:40:44 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Missing board in Roadblaster please help
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 05:05:33 am »
Thank you my roadblasters is the cockpit sit down and there is two audio boards I have the one with the pot for left and right speakers but this second one powers the subwoofer and I think coin door lights and gamr counter there is a few single wires there I think that's where they plug in. I can't find the manual for the roadblasters sitdown model anywhere. I know it is an audio two board just not sure what one or if this was a special one for the sit down model to power the subwoofer or if I could power the subwoofer with any audio 2 board.

cw

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 07:18:37 pm
  • Game over man game over
    • The Cab
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:13:37 am by cw »