Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Midway skins golf setup issue  (Read 1534 times)

markph

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 29, 2018, 11:16:22 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Midway skins golf setup issue
« on: April 29, 2018, 01:54:15 am »
Hi all, I just recently purchased a brand new Midway skins golf conversion kit, it included pcb and hard drive along with all other controls.
I have set it up on the bench to test it all out prior to building a cabinet.
the game boots up fine but i cannot get into the setup menu, the manual says to push the test button to access setup menu but it does not load the menu i get this error message on the screen and then it reboots to the game. I am assuming it is looking for a setup partition on the hard drive.
I can access the test menu by turning on 2 dip switches on the pcb but there is no option with dip switches to access main menu where you can adjust game settings like how many credits for game among other things.
any info would be appreciated