Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: raspberry pi 2 b for sale[CT]  (Read 1879 times)

keilmillerjr

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2023, 10:20:39 pm
  • Web Developer.
FS: raspberry pi 2 b for sale[CT]
« on: April 25, 2018, 09:47:08 pm »
I have a raspberry pi 2 b that I am looking to trade for a working Dreamcast Sports (black console) with matching remote, or sale outright pm an offer.

Raspberry Pi is loaded with Lakka 4. This includes retropie (tons of emulators). Currently is set up for a 15khz 240p CRT. Change 2 lines of code in a config file on the SD card and it will work with HDMI. Ready to use with a Bluetooth controller you likely already have (PlayStation?).

It was a cool project, but would like to start playing with dreamcasts again a hence the trade. Nothing is wrong with the setup. I’ve maybe played games on it twice as I’m always too busy working.

RPI 2 B
Aluminum case
WiFi Dongle
Bluetooth Dongle
Power Adapter
Inline On/Off Switch
SD card
Composite Video Cable

keilmillerjr

• Offline Offline
  • Web Developer.
Re: FT: raspberry pi 2 b for Dreamcast Sports [CT]
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 07:37:28 am »
Willing to sell outright too. Pm me an offer.

keilmillerjr

• Offline Offline
  • Web Developer.
Re: FS/FT: raspberry pi 2 b for sale or trade Dreamcast Sports [CT]
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 02:09:26 pm »
Purchased a Dreamcast Sports locally. Sent it away to Austria to be modded. Anyone interested in purchasing the rpi outright?

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
Re: FS: raspberry pi 2 b for sale[CT]
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 03:42:35 pm »
what mod did you do to the dreamcast? run games from hard drive??

keilmillerjr

• Offline Offline
  • Web Developer.
Re: FS: raspberry pi 2 b for sale[CT]
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 03:56:06 pm »
what mod did you do to the dreamcast? run games from hard drive??

It’s being sent to some one who is performing a dual bios and ide to compact flash internally mounted. Will run Dreamshell. I had three of them before, each dying due to what I assume was the mixture I had of purchased discs and *burnt* ones. After the thrird Dreamcast dying, I sold everything. Fast forward over a decade and we have some pretty cool mods now. Hopefully this time around I will have a Dreamcast that will live long time!

Still need to have a replacement system battery soldered on, and maybe go with a psu pico. Less heat might help it last longer. Not sure if I want to just hop on the dreamconn bandwagon, or wait for the retrobit Bluetooth controller to come out. Might not wait because my hopes are low, just like retrobit quality.

On a extremely positive note: my brand new sealed transparent blue vmu arrived! It’s amazing that people still have new stock of these! I’ll buy more if I can acquire more sports edition controllers.