Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Lookin to hire fight joystick pad-hacker/fight stick craftsman  (Read 1725 times)

netrogames

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 27, 2018, 11:32:36 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I am looking for someone to complete a Joystick Job I have.   I have some money saved up, and am wiling to spend it.   I am willing to ship anywhere in the US to get it finished.   I am also willing to split the job between many people.

First I had a dickens of a time trying to sign up for arcadecontrols.com forums.  I had to manually consult the site owner to get it approved.   If you can't sign up, consider looking up the whois information to contact the site owner if you're having trouble signing up.

The website where you can read the job description is http://www.56ok.org/Ambidextrous/index.htm

If you want to reach me about this, post here or contact me via email, where I believe I allowed forum contacts.

If someone wants me to post specifics here, let me know and I will.

netrogames

• Offline Offline
Re: Lookin to hire fight joystick pad-hacker/fight stick craftsman
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 08:30:14 pm »
Luckily, the job is a lot smaller because I currently don't need pad hacks for the following systems:  Switch, Wii U Classic, Wii Classic, Game Cube, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Prime, PS3, Dreamcast, and once I buy adapters for these systems, I don't need these systems either: N64, Saturn, Genesis 6 button, SNES, Turbo Grafx 16, NES, Atari 7800, Atari 2600.

The systems that I need are as follows: Atari Jaguar, 3DO, Atari 5200, Colecovision Standard, Colecovision Super Action, Intellivision, Bally Astrocade.

I will update the website in a few minutes.

netrogames

• Offline Offline
Re: Lookin to hire fight joystick pad-hacker/fight stick craftsman
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 09:44:41 pm »
website updated to reflect fact I non longer need certain controllers pad-hacked.

netrogames

• Offline Offline
Unfortunately I didn't read the previous thing o indicate where my physical location is, so if you can save on shipping and do it locally, it's US/ OH/ Medina Co./ Seville.  If you're in Northeast Ohio, that's pretty close to the Interstate 71/Interstate 76 interchange.   If you want to meet publicly, let me know, but I am willing to ship to and from anywhere in the US.