Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick  (Read 10471 times)

Hursit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2022, 10:43:03 pm
Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick
« on: April 25, 2018, 09:27:04 am »

Clikck Here To Buy ...
www.trfightstick.com

Metal Fight Stick is designed for Arcade Games by ME.
There is 1,5MM Plexi Glass which you can put your Custom Artwork above it.
With the Custom RED PCB you can easily put your Brook Fighting Board or China OEM Board.
6 different colors you can choose it. ( WHITE-BLACK-METALLIC SILVER-METALLIC BLUE-METALLIC RED-METALLIC GREEN).
Neutrik NAUSB for the quick disconnect.
All the buttons and joystick space is compatible with SANWA PARTS.

METAL CASE
1.5 MM PLEXI GLASS
CUSTOM PCB
NEUTRIK NAUSB
HARNESSES FOR BUTTON AND JOYSTICK
2M USB CABLE
1M RIGHT ANGLE USB CABLE
4 PC ANTI SLIP FEET
SCREWS

PRICE : 99$ USD ( OEM BUTTONS AND JOYSTICKS, PS3&PC OEM PCB ARE INCLUDED AS A GIFT )
PRICE FOR METALLIC CAR PAINT 120 USD( OEM BUTTONS AND JOYSTICKS, PS3&PC OEM PCB ARE INCLUDED AS A GIFT )

Please watch the video and pictures...

Please watch the Video preview for TR fight Stick.
Thanks to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChXa1coCGkJsFTChIg9K0Mw'

PRINTED PLEXIGLASS CUSTOMS...

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 06:40:59 pm by Hursit »

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 07:31:21 pm
Re: Metal Custom Arcade Stick Case. TRFight Stick
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 01:26:40 pm »
Any way of ordering a customize button layout?

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 01:50:20 pm »

I would doubt it - since they are using a custom PCB with the layout built into the board - so customizing the layout would mean making another custom PCB and having it produced so I'm sure there would be some sort of minimum QTY that had to be produced and would probably be expensive.

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 02:05:18 pm »
I would be happy with just buying the case, without the PCB.  Heck, I'd take a case without any holes and drill my own TBH.   I don't even need the joystick mount, since I'm looking to put a pinball stick together for some pinball video games.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:37:55 pm
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 02:14:29 pm »
If you don't need metal, we can work something out with wood. I have a CNC machine with a 24 inch x 12 inch work area. I can technically work with aluminum, but I have never bothered with it.

Hursit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 03:34:08 pm »

Hello..
Sorry but it is not possible for now. Bfs it is not the pcb only problem. Metal case is not allowed to change panel layout.

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 03:51:54 pm »
I would be happy with just buying the case, without the PCB.  Heck, I'd take a case without any holes and drill my own TBH.   I don't even need the joystick mount, since I'm looking to put a pinball stick together for some pinball video games.

Ahh - from the looks of the first pic it should be simple to replace the top with a sheet of aluminum/metal - Looks like the top panel is just mounted on with 4 screws on the edges so pretty much any sheet metal panel could be cut to fit and 4 holes drilled for the screws ( maybe add a vinyl overlay to cover the metal if you can't get the paint to color match the rest. )

EDit : Actually the top panel is not just a plate but part of the box ( see the second video posted) - but you could change it up by cutting the top to remove it from the areas your layout needs and adding a panel over the top like the plexi overlay they are using - so would be workable just a bit of cutting and modding to it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 04:13:12 pm by JDFan »

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 04:59:42 pm »

Hello..
Sorry but it is not possible for now. Bfs it is not the pcb only problem. Metal case is not allowed to change panel layout.
Ok, thanks for the info. Do you have any replacement pvc tops that have no holes?  I could just put artwork underneath a blank pvc cover and not worry about the holes in the metal case.

Ahh - from the looks of the first pic it should be simple to replace the top with a sheet of aluminum/metal - Looks like the top panel is just mounted on with 4 screws on the edges so pretty much any sheet metal panel could be cut to fit and 4 holes drilled for the screws ( maybe add a vinyl overlay to cover the metal if you can't get the paint to color match the rest. )

EDit : Actually the top panel is not just a plate but part of the box ( see the second video posted) - but you could change it up by cutting the top to remove it from the areas your layout needs and adding a panel over the top like the plexi overlay they are using - so would be workable just a bit of cutting and modding to it.
Yeah if Hursit offers a blank PVC cover, I won't need to worry about the holes on top. But if not, I might be able to get MikeA to cut me one.

If you don't need metal, we can work something out with wood. I have a CNC machine with a 24 inch x 12 inch work area. I can technically work with aluminum, but I have never bothered with it.
Thanks buddy.  I might take you up on some work in a bit when I figure out how this is all going to pan out.

Hursit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 06:42:21 pm »
Hello people.
The new Metallic Colors are available now. Please check the first page for the info...

Thanks....