Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Getting rid of menus  (Read 3593 times)

DisneyRob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 25, 2018, 03:38:03 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Getting rid of menus
« on: April 25, 2018, 09:11:14 am »
Please excuse a noob question but I need help. I am using Maximus Arcade, and I am having trouble with some menus popping up.
I am using Dolphin for the Game Cube, and Mupen 64 for the Nintendo 64 (nvidia makes Project 64 crash on me)
At any rate when I click on a game title from the loading screen, a sub menu pops up listing on the games. On Dolphin, the game still plays, but the menu is still there. On Mupen it just goes to the menu listing the games, and I have to click on the game again to enter the game.
How to get these two emulator to go right to the game from Maximus Arcade with out using the menus?
Thanks.

nexusmtz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 03:14:22 am
Re: Getting rid of menus
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 02:04:24 am »
For dolphin, change your command line to include /b /e "%file"