Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Car Pulls Hard to the Left on San Francisco Rush: The Rock (G27 Wheel)  (Read 2054 times)

cougar1122

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2018, 11:16:00 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hey all, I've got SF Rush: The Rock up and running as perfect as it can get except that the car pulls to the left pretty hard and I have to turn the wheel (Logitech G27) to the right to compensate. I don't think it has anything to do with the Logitech Profile software settings because I have 1 setting I use for Mame, and the wheel works perfect for the original SF Rush and Race Drivin'.  Any ideas why the wheel is so off center just for this game?

Edit: Ok, I found figured it out. I just deleted the sfrushrk folder along with all of it's contents (which is located in the NVRAM folder of the mame directory). Apparently you shouldn't mess with the steering wheel when the rom first boots up and does it calibration phase.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:33:47 am by cougar1122 »