Main > Consoles

Show off your console controller collection thread.

(1/2) > >>

chopperthedog:
I love playing with and exploring various oem and 3rd party controllers from the different consoles. My job has me driving all over the city and suburbs to different job sites, so I'm able to squeeze in very quick stops at thrift stores, pawn shops and other video game stores throughout my travels to seek out the odd, dirty and cheap.

I just wanted to show off my current controller collection and encourage others do so as well. I can take better pics of a specific controller on request. Hope this thread helps to expose myself and others to new controllers that you may never have seen before.

good day.

yamatetsu:
PSX.

PS2.

Ps2.

Dreamcast.

XBox.

XBox 360.

Wii.

PS2.

PS2.

nitrogen_widget:

--- Quote from: chopperthedog on April 22, 2018, 10:26:06 pm ---I love playing with and exploring various oem and 3rd party controllers from the different consoles. My job has me driving all over the city and suburbs to different job sites, so I'm able to squeeze in very quick stops at thrift stores, pawn shops and other video game stores throughout my travels to seek out the odd, dirty and cheap.

I just wanted to show off my current controller collection and encourage others do so as well. I can take better pics of a specific controller on request. Hope this thread helps to expose myself and others to new controllers that you may never have seen before.

good day.

--- End quote ---

No Power Glove?  ;D

chopperthedog:
@yamatetsu, nice stuff, been keeping an eye out for the og psx analog controller like that. Was neat to learn about and watch a couple vids on that game trak.

@nitrogen_widget, never wanted one as a kid and don't think I'd invest in one now unless it was free.... maybe...  :laugh:

Was able to score one of these today at a resale shop for $10, had never seen one before, thumb pad is nice and feels comfortable in hand.

This was a drunk 2am ebay purchase from China, it was $3.95 nib with cheap 7 week shipping. It's the "Blaze Hyper Drive", you can see the "drive" portion with the added spring loaded analog ring around the dpad. Odd and neat piece.

good day.

cw:
been wanting to get a few pics posted...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version