Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Happs comp handle in a super or ultimate body?  (Read 1237 times)

rackoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2023, 02:29:36 pm
  • I EAT PENCILS!
Happs comp handle in a super or ultimate body?
« on: March 26, 2018, 12:38:38 pm »
Hello, I was helping a friend with OCD build a cab and he wanted to go with blue euro sticks. He has his control panel set up with two 8 ways and a 4-way in the middle. What he bought was 3 blue competition sticks. Is there a way to put this pretty blue handle in a ultimate or super body so he can make it 4 way.

Or is there a way to make a comp 4-way? :dunno

I always use black or sanwa sticks so I don't have the answers to this :banghead:
They treated me like an animal and that's what I became.

paigeoliver

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2022, 06:10:15 pm
  • Awesome face!
Re: Happs comp handle in a super or ultimate body?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 03:56:49 pm »
Since he is OCD you should drill it into his head that 4-way games all had balltop sticks, all of them, they all had balltops. Hopefully before you know it he will want a balltop stick.

From what I remember though blue competition and ultimate sticks look the same from the top. They make a 4-way blue ultimates.

Acceptance of Zen philosophy is marred slightly by the nagging thought that if all things are interconnected, then all things must be in some way involved with Pauly Shore.

rackoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2023, 02:29:36 pm
  • I EAT PENCILS!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 04:15:51 pm »
I have decided to get a ultimate 4 way. I have noticed his sticks look a lot like light blue but they look dark blue on the internet. Is there two color blues out there? Happ's has just one listed. :dunno
They treated me like an animal and that's what I became.

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 06:10:54 pm »
It's worth checking out Tornado Terry's website.  He has lots of custom competition and super joysticks.

http://www.tornadoterrys.com/surplus.htm

DeL
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment: