Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: authentic cabs and vendors in spain  (Read 1896 times)

lomoverde

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2023, 09:16:34 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
authentic cabs and vendors in spain
« on: April 11, 2018, 08:30:39 pm »
sorry if this is in the wrong section but seemed the relevant place to me.is there anyone resident in spain who can advise me on how to root out authentic cabs.ive worked my way from ebay to local second hand sites and its a mountain of custom made cabs down to cheap pi builds with the search criteria i enter.i read all the time about the guys in the states finding stuff on craigslist,but after trying sites like segundomano,milanuncios and the like its not the same for me here.the problem is maybe compounded by living in mallorca and the limitations of the island.after joining several spanish speaking arcade websites,the norm still seems to be being bombarded with flashy adverts for tanksticks with a x-in-1 or hyperspin hdd´s.as a kid i remember holidaying in spain every year and every hotel and bar had a couple of machines,admittedly galaxian was the norm.anyway,any pointers from english speaking spanish enthusiasts??