Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: GOLDEN TEE LIVE 2007 SCRAMBLED SCREEN / VIDEO RAM FAILURE  (Read 1402 times)

hulm333

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2018, 06:14:04 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
GOLDEN TEE LIVE 2007 SCRAMBLED SCREEN / VIDEO RAM FAILURE
« on: March 23, 2018, 11:09:48 am »
Just purchased a 2007 Golden tee live 2007 offline edition, original problem on the machine was that the screen was scrambled, got it home checked out the I/O board it looked good visually, then plugged in a monitor to nighthawk directly and got a screen that was very jumbled but could make out some text, saying video ram failed, any ideas? i did mess with the dip switches also, when i removed the board and reinstalled the arcade monitor is no longer scrambled but is a blank screen,  was very careful with the board.

gumby510

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 17, 2022, 09:19:44 pm
  • SR-20 NX 2000
Re: GOLDEN TEE LIVE 2007 SCRAMBLED SCREEN / VIDEO RAM FAILURE
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 04:23:52 pm »
Just purchased a 2007 Golden tee live 2007 offline edition, original problem on the machine was that the screen was scrambled, got it home checked out the I/O board it looked good visually, then plugged in a monitor to nighthawk directly and got a screen that was very jumbled but could make out some text, saying video ram failed, any ideas? i did mess with the dip switches also, when i removed the board and reinstalled the arcade monitor is no longer scrambled but is a blank screen,  was very careful with the board.

Join the golden tee machines for sale on Facebook. Post there will get more help and people with the means to sell you parts. I'd start with a new video card. These only take specific cards not just anyone will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk