Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Led Blinky in mamewah with other emulators  (Read 1454 times)

enusdj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2018, 10:56:57 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Led Blinky in mamewah with other emulators
« on: March 22, 2018, 10:33:12 am »
Hi,
I'm trying to configure ledblinky with other emulators that are not mame, i do not get it.
the interface I use is pacdrive, my frontend is mamewah and in my control panel I have 6 buttons per player, 2 start buttons

what I want is that when launching for example  sega genesis emulator '' gens '' turn on the 3 action buttons + 2 start button''

for example when i launch super nes emulator turn on the 6 action buttons + 2 start button

the only thing that works for me so far is, the animation during the game selection
and when I launch a rom in mame, the animation stops and mamehooker takes control of the outputs

how configure to work the other emulators ??,

thank you so much
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 10:56:57 am by enusdj »