Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: *Noob* Need barcade plans for a 27 inch widescreen monitor  (Read 5359 times)

mekanikal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2018, 12:41:22 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
*Noob* Need barcade plans for a 27 inch widescreen monitor
« on: March 09, 2018, 04:48:04 pm »
hi guys, im new here and pretty inexperienced with woodworking. I am going to build a barcade mame machine. The monitor I will be using is a 27 inch widescreen, the problem is that every set of plans I find are for 19 or 21 inch 4:3 monitors. I need help either adapting other plans or if anyone has existing plans for that size it would help greatly. thank you so much.

this is basically the style that I will be basing my build on. The only change I would like to make is i would like a full size marquee on top, not that half size that he has. Other then that I would kind of like to have a bezel around the monitor but i don't think i need one because the entire unit is already going to be pretty wide as it is and a bezel will make it even bigger.

thanks for the help guys. don't beat me up too bad I am very very new to this.

Slippyblade

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2023, 11:39:51 am
  • And to the death god we say, "Not today!"
Re: *Noob* Need barcade plans for a 27 inch widescreen monitor
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 06:42:26 pm »
Check out Haruman's Customs.  He sells bartop kits that will do what you need.  Easy assembly, good service, good prices.

https://www.harumancustoms.com