Main > Reviews

Full size cabinet review from GameRoomSolutions

<< < (3/4) > >>

Trnzaddict:

--- Quote from: Mike A on March 09, 2019, 08:17:04 am ---Send the crap back. I have warned people about that guy's work. He also uses the artwork you upload to his site without your permission. I had to try to cobble together a workable cab for a friend who bought one of those hunks of garbage.

--- End quote ---

I wish I knew this. I read nothing but great stuff on reddit/YouTube about GRS but my experience with them has been sub par and now this is the cherry topper.

They also sent the wrong T molding color, I haven’t even looked at the other box to see what nightmares await.

Now I emailed him last night about the problems with my cab and I guarantee like the rest of my emails through this whole transaction, I will have to wait 3 days to get a response or it’ll flat out be ignored like one of my emails I sent

Do business with him at your own discretion. Maybe I just had bad luck but when I saw how crappy the company communication was I should of went with another company. Waste of $1,000.00. 

pbj:
File a charge back.

Mike A:
The credit card company sides with the customer pretty much 100 percent of the time. One of my cards gives you 60 days to file a claim.

Trnzaddict:
I just emailed him with all pictures of the damage, while repacking it up I happened to see my CP that was made, I pulled it out and it is completely wrong as well.. They were supposed to customize it with only 2 admin buttons for pause and exit and no coin buttons on the CP. There are 4 admin buttons drilled and 2 coin buttons...along with 2 spinner holes drilled???!!!  The plexiglass was drilled wrong too  :banghead:

I’m giving him until tomorrow to respond, if he doesn’t answer I’ll contact my cc company to dispute charge. I’m not paying a dime to ship this back either. I am livid right now.

Mike A:
Don't give him a day. Don't ship it back. Just file the charge back. Everything else is a waste of your time. That guy makes a habit out of shipping junk to people. Once you have your money he can pay to ship his junk back if he wants it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version