Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need Help Ac Wiring!!  (Read 1367 times)

Gamer360

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2018, 08:22:29 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Need Help Ac Wiring!!
« on: March 05, 2018, 09:11:57 pm »
So i have a gutted midway cab that i am trying to get going. Right now i am trying to figure out what to do with ac. I have a old, What i am going to call ac harness. That i am trying not to hack up but this diagram that i'm following is totally different. I am following the Arcade Game Ac wiring By Buzz Harrison. However, My ac harness does not have a distribution Block also it seems that i have 3 line filters? #1 is on the back side of the metal plate that bolts to the back of the cab that the ac cord goes through, #2 is connected to the marquee light #3 is on the back of the Marquee light chassis. the diagrams i am finding don't seem to include interlock switch. now im sure i could hack this up and just use the wire to make something that will work. but it just looks so nice and clean the way it is id hate to hack out the molex and replace with splices and heat shrink. any ideas. or should i just say F*** it and hack away.

Gamer360

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2018, 08:22:29 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Need Help Ac Wiring!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 10:48:03 pm »
BTW how do you add pic?

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
Re: Need Help Ac Wiring!!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 08:29:18 am »
So whats your question?
What do you want to do with the AC?