Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Font changing to Arial when exiting game back to menu.  (Read 3777 times)

Burnsy13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 22, 2018, 03:18:38 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Font changing to Arial when exiting game back to menu.
« on: February 19, 2018, 08:39:21 pm »
I have an interesting fault with MA. My skin file lists a font to display the rom list in and it is listed in the skin.ini file. When I launch a game and then return to the menu it changes from the chosen font to Arial and stays that way until reboot. If I load the theme editor and save the skin again it will repair itself until I launch a game again and then it returns to Arial once again. Any suggestions how to remedy this?

Burnsy13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 22, 2018, 03:18:38 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Font changing to Arial when exiting game back to menu.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 03:18:38 pm »
For anyone interested, I was able to rectify this issue. I don't have a rom title on my skin but for som reason the rom title font (Arial) was appearing as the rom list font. I changed the rom title font to the same font as the rom list and magically the font appeared and hasn't had an issue since. Highly unusual as it only happens on the game PC and not my laptop?? Anyway, all solved.