Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Deathsmiles in Xbox 360? Does it have proper full screen mode?  (Read 2607 times)

mickael28

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 01, 2020, 07:56:15 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi,

I didn't know that Cave games had been released for the Xbox 360, I was thinking about getting the DeathSmiles one to start with but then I saw that it had been released for PC in Steam so I got that instead.

I read a bunch of reviews and all of them were pretty good, however, now that I start playing it, I've tried most of the modes that I've seen available in my 1080p monitor and there's a quite small gaming screen in the middle with massive frames around it :S

A coupld of doubts really:
- Has anyone tried the Xbox 360 version? and does it have this problem as well or can one choose a proper 1080p widescreen resolution and the game fill the complete screen, without any frame?
- If I'm missing something in the PC version could you pls let me know? The closest I got was to select +150% zoom in the settings. But the pixels with this setting are so bad!!!

jonathan.rowe.75

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 24, 2023, 02:31:03 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Just so happens I have this game in my collection in digital format on the HDD and on disk, haven't played yet. I'll get back to you with this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk