Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Warzaid RTC  (Read 796 times)

jokerz4fun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Im surprised I haven't electrocuted myself yet.
Warzaid RTC
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:49:00 am »
Hello everyone!

I just bought a Warzaid arcade off of ebay. I know it has an RTC error and I was wondering if any of you had any ideas how to correct this issue. I have seen a few people pull the chip out and file away the epoxy top exposing the battery. Once exposed they replaced the battery and didnt have any issues after that. To me that fix sounds way to easy and I would assume there would be some programming involved seeing the ST M48T58Y-70PC1 chip holds system information. Maybe I am wrong and it is that easy.

If there isnt a work around or fix, I plan on using the cabinet for MAME shooting games. So either way I'm happy with it.

jokerz4fun

• Offline Offline
Re: Warzaid RTC
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 10:21:35 am »
So I found someone who can replace the RTC chip and install the software. Hopefully this fixes the issues and if anyone has the same issue the place I sent it to is Win Big Arcade in MD. Here is their website. http://www.winbigarcade.com/

jokerz4fun

• Offline Offline
Re: Warzaid RTC
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 07:05:16 pm »
Well friends Im in need of some help. I got the board back today booted it up the RTC check past all the ROMs past except the screen pauses on network check and then reboots. I'm not sure what the network check is looking for because there is no internet connection on the board. Not sure if there is a network board for the light guns but I cant find anything on network errors for Konami.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 07:38:15 am by jokerz4fun »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31