Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Warning about Game Room Solutions  (Read 10567 times)

Rinzler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2018, 02:47:22 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Warning about Game Room Solutions
« on: February 09, 2018, 12:02:25 pm »
This is my first post here but I wanted to warn people about Game Room Solutions new 32" stand up cabinet. I ordered one and he is advertising that the underside of the control deck is routed out for the joysticks but it is not. He also never shipped my T molding, Cut out for the coin door, and Graphics wrap I paid for. Paypal sided with me regarding the graphics wrap as it was found that he never did send it since he could not provided tracking and his phone number listed on his paypal account is a non working number. As for the cabinet it self. He has just refused to correct the issue and to this day is still advertising it as being routed out for joysticks etc. I have now had to file a BBB complaint against him and inform my CC about the issue who is now investigating after sending them all emails between us and pictures of what I got. A side note also one side of the arcade is warped and bowed plus the plexi is 1" 1/4 to big and is of no use because of that. Just a warning to anyone looking at ordering this so you do not have to go through what I am.

Side note thou does anyone have a good cabinet company I can order from? I am after a 2 player standup with track ball

busbeepbeep

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 14, 2024, 12:37:02 am
  • Just trying not to break anything
Re: Warning about Game Room Solutions
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 03:17:38 pm »
Side note thou does anyone have a good cabinet company I can order from? I am after a 2 player standup with track ball

Check out Haruman Customs.  He mostly deals with bartops but I think he does some full size cabs for people.  There's a a sticky near the top of this forum.   I just put together a bartop of his, and things went pretty smoothly.

just-johnnie

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2019, 03:29:02 pm
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 04:06:55 pm »
Sounds like him,he screwed me out of 80.00 said the “GUTS” Mega Pack includes everything except the monitor "wrong" had to buy the joy sticks and buttons, got it finished and can't stand to look at it so off to the church auction next month,will be buying from Haruman Customs next and if that goes well i'll get his base to( can't be full-size has to be portable)

bsilverop

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2020, 08:31:36 am
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 08:45:45 pm »
Yep. This guy is terrible. Completely screwed up my bartop kit order and refused to make it right. Used stall tactics and ultimately just stopped responding. I had to spend a good amount on parts to complete the kit. Highly recommend getting your kit elsewhere. Buyer beware!!!

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:33:13 pm
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 09:44:28 pm »
Most credit card companies give you up to 60 days to dispute a charge. Take advantage of it. They almost always side with the card holder. You will at least get that ---uvula---'s attention.