Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Dead Heat Network and camera help required (Big Drink waiting!)  (Read 1961 times)

fire10

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 19, 2020, 01:06:33 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Dead Heat Network and camera help required (Big Drink waiting!)
« on: February 08, 2018, 12:26:39 pm »
Im hoping that someone with linux skills could look at the existing dump from ********* and fix the networking and possibly make the camera support more reliable, im more than happy to pay for someones time on this and would like it shared back with the community.
The readme says that networking and camera works but the instructions are not the best and me and several users are struggling to get it working.
If someone would be kind enough to help it would be truly appreciated. I've tried to get help for us on some of the other sites but I know its very civilized here so i'm much more likely to get help or at least get information if nothing more. Many thanks in advance, Fire10

Here is the link

EDITED BY BADMOUTH: links to sites where games or roms can be found, clues to where to find games or roms, or asking about where to find games or roms is against forum rules.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 01:02:22 pm by BadMouth »