Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Ultrastik 360S and RetroPie  (Read 2664 times)

stonedonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 22, 2018, 12:08:57 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Ultrastik 360S and RetroPie
« on: December 03, 2017, 08:58:07 am »
Hi All,

I have two Ultrastik 360s I'm trying to get up and running with RetroPie.  I'm using an Ipac2 controller board so the sticks have to be configured manually as there are no buttons with the stick to sync the device.

The issue I'm having is all of the sticks are registering as the same device, so player 1 and player 2 are basically sending the same values, so for a two player game both stick are effectively sending the same values to both players.

Looking at the configs they are simply setting the dpad values to -1, +1, -0, +0 for both sticks.

Is there a setting I can configure that will some how separate the sticks as player one and player two?  A friend used a prebuilt button stick and button kit and hasn't had these issues so it seems like this might be specific to Ultrastik.

Thanks in advance.

dbinott

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 30, 2018, 04:45:15 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Ultrastik 360S and RetroPie
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 04:38:11 pm »
I think I remember someone else having this issue while I was looking for u360 info. I believe you have to go into retroarch.cfg and manually number them or something to that affect. Not 100% sure. Try more google-fu and you may find it. If I come across it, I will post it.