Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: BlazBlue Calamity Trigger AMD GFX Card fix ? (Arcade PC Loader , Type X Loader)  (Read 2633 times)

s8n187

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2021, 10:43:52 am
hi AC members ,  i was wondering if there is a AMD GFX Card fix for BlazBlue Calamity Trigger arcade rom ? ( Arcade PC Loader , Type X Loader ).  The issue is when you get to the player select screen some of the graphics are missing so you don't know what your doing.

chat soon

brad808

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 22, 2023, 08:18:15 pm
Have you tried without any of the arcadepc stuff and just running the exe with j-config's jvs emu?

Trnzaddict

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 04, 2024, 02:22:55 pm
hi AC members ,  i was wondering if there is a AMD GFX Card fix for BlazBlue Calamity Trigger arcade rom ? ( Arcade PC Loader , Type X Loader ).  The issue is when you get to the player select screen some of the graphics are missing so you don't know what your doing.

chat soon

ALL GAME RH loader has Type X loader modes for AMD cards to fix the missing graphics in Raiden III & Samurai Shodown.

That to my knowledge is the most robust loader for Type X, there might be a fix for BB as well. If it doesn't exist with this loader, I doubt here's a fix and you may need to bite the bullet and buy an Nvidia card like I did...

s8n187

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2021, 10:43:52 am
hi guys ,  i tried Game Loader RH and unfortunately the problem still persists.  I also tried different Loader modes in the RH Config ,  that's cool though i can still play BlazBlue Continuum Shift.